Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169311
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

Toshiba C660D-14E After BIOS Update,i got Black Screen
#1
Hello to all,

I have a Toshiba laptop which requested to Update into the new bios ,from 1.40 to 1.60 so i pressed Okay,all went well all green at 100% , it restarted and from then i have black screen.

I searched around the internet and i saw many people with the same laptop as mine ,to have the same problem ,i think it's problem from Toshiba (out of warranty product).

I have found that the only bios file that i get from the european site is the 1.60
So i download it , i extract it to use with crisis but inside i see 2 folders

DIS (inside has bios.rom and ec.rom)
UMA (inside has bios.rom and ec.rom)

Don't know what to use, or how do i get it alive ,any help ?
find
quote
#2
I'll take a guess...

DIS - Discrete Graphics
UMA - Unified Memory Architecture - Integrated Graphics.
find
quote
#3
(08-10-2016, 02:21 AM)oloruin Wrote: I'll take a guess...

DIS - Discrete Graphics
UMA - Unified Memory Architecture - Integrated Graphics.

After so much time i finally received my programmer, and i programmed my ROM from the Beggining and now my Laptop is up and running!!!

Angel Angel
find
quote
#4
(10-14-2016, 04:25 AM)AccountSaver Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 02:21 AM)oloruin Wrote: I'll take a guess...

DIS - Discrete Graphics
UMA - Unified Memory Architecture - Integrated Graphics.

After so much time i finally received my programmer, and i programmed my ROM from the Beggining and now my Laptop is up and running!!!

Angel Angel

Hi AccountSaver,

I have the same issue (brick my laptop due to 1.60 bios update from Toshiba website) on my Toshiba C660D-1E2 and I would like to know how did you fix it?

I have downloaded your bios file from here and I have followed the phoenix BIOS recovery tutorial. But it does not work for all bios files I have tested.

Do you think your bios file is compatible with my laptop? (I think CPU is not the same)

Could you explain me how did you proceed to fix your bios with your programmer?

I have no experience in reprogramming from scratch, any help will be appreciated.
find
quote
#5
(01-27-2017, 07:19 PM)Liieb Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 04:25 AM)AccountSaver Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 02:21 AM)oloruin Wrote: I'll take a guess...

DIS - Discrete Graphics
UMA - Unified Memory Architecture - Integrated Graphics.

After so much time i finally received my programmer, and i programmed my ROM from the Beggining and now my Laptop is up and running!!!

Angel Angel

Hi AccountSaver,

I have the same issue (brick my laptop due to 1.60 bios update from Toshiba website) on my Toshiba C660D-1E2 and I would like to know how did you fix it?

I have downloaded your bios file from here and I have followed the phoenix BIOS recovery tutorial. But it does not work for all bios files I have tested.

Do you think your bios file is compatible with my laptop? (I think CPU is not the same)

Could you explain me how did you proceed to fix your bios with your programmer?

I have no experience in reprogramming from scratch, any help will be appreciated.

Hello,
Did you fix your pc? I have the same problem... Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)