Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1810
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224981
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119223
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309862
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169465
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

Toshiba L300D-11V / Model: PSLC0E
#1
Looking for some more options in bios, if there are any.

Could only find the slic v2.1 which doesn't change anything for me.

Thank-you.
find
quote
#2
Can you post a link the the bios you want modded?
find
quote
#3
(01-16-2014, 02:46 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Can you post a link the the bios you want modded?

http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...091826.zip

"26/02/09
BIOS Update
Toshiba OS independent 1.70-WIN World Wide"


Quick edit:

I'm looking for SATA/AHCI options mainly, maybe CPU and fan settings. Installing new SSD and my bios doesn't give me much to play with. Also RAM speed. I think it's capable of 800, but can't find anywhere to change it higher than 667.
find
quote
#4
One last question, do you already have a Main, Boot, Security, Advanced, and Exit tabs avaliable? The code looks like it's initializing all the tabs, but I just wanted to confirm this first.
find
quote
#5
(01-16-2014, 06:45 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: One last question, do you already have a Main, Boot, Security, Advanced, and Exit tabs avaliable? The code looks like it's initializing all the tabs, but I just wanted to confirm this first.

Not at that computer at the moment, but I think that sounds about right.

There's a boot tab, tab with passwords(security?), 'Advanced' (which doesn't have many options), an exit tab, and I think the main tab is the one it starts on.. with the details about computer? Sorry, trying to go off the top of my head, but yeah I think that sounds right.
find
quote
#6
Ok, here. I unlocked a bunch of settings. I don't think there were any RAM frequency settings. Sorry Sad

And if your feeling generous, then I always appreciate donations! Big Grin
find
quote
#7
(01-17-2014, 08:57 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Ok, here. I unlocked a bunch of settings. I don't think there were any RAM frequency settings. Sorry Sad

And if your feeling generous, then I always appreciate donations! Big Grin

Thanks a lot! RAM settings wasn't high on my list really. I'll give it a whirl 'n' if it's working and I'll throw some money your way next week.

Quick question, it says that it isn't newer than my current bios when just running the .exe. Is there a different way of going about it?

"The version of ROM file isn't newer than version of BIOS"

Edit: Found bios version flag, trying again!
find
quote
#8
Ok, if that still doesn't allow you to flash it, then I'll upload a new version later today.
find
quote
#9
(01-17-2014, 08:57 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Ok, here. I unlocked a bunch of settings. I don't think there were any RAM frequency settings. Sorry Sad

And if your feeling generous, then I always appreciate donations! Big Grin

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just had to say thanks a lot for this mod, donovan6000. It has just shaved nearly 30 seconds off the SSD boot time of my Mum's laptop just from enabling AHCI!

Of course I forgot that I'd previously used a SLIC mod, which has now seemingly been reset. Is there any way I can recover the SLIC table (or install a new one) while still using these extra features?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)