Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224714
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309773
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

Toshiba Satellite L500 & L505 (with Socket P): Quad cores CPU Support
#1
I have a Toshiba L500-13T, I'd like to upgrade the processor, it is a Core 2 Duo T6500, I would replace it with a Core 2 Quad q9000, when you put the quad laptop will not start, print toshiba on the screen and the fit, I tried it with the latest BIOS with the new microcode for quad core processors but still not. One member of me on some website wrote that the motherboard does transistors and capacitors to be able to run processor with 4 cores, I'd ask someone if they know something to help me, chipset supports processors with 4 cores, but we still do not understand why the laptop will not start
Thanks
find
quote
#2
Can you write all letters&digits on the northbridge chip?
find
quote
#3
(10-04-2015, 11:49 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Can you write all letters&digits on the northbridge chip?

if I understand you correctly


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#4
No, I need info printed on chips! And on southbridge too.
Like this: northbridge and southbridge
[Image: UT8pwCLXkxgXXagOFbXK.jpg][Image: AF82801IBM.jpg]
P.S. Why you duplicate threads? Old one
find
quote
#5
(10-04-2015, 12:06 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: No, I need info printed on chips! And on southbridge too.
Like this: northbridge and southbridge
[Image: UT8pwCLXkxgXXagOFbXK.jpg][Image: AF82801IBM.jpg]
P.S. Why you duplicate threads? Old one

Is this OK?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#6
Bad news. I can make bios with latest microcodes for your CPU but probably it boots with 2 cores only. Reason - hardware limits.
find
quote
#7
(10-04-2015, 12:49 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Bad news. I can make bios with latest microcodes for your CPU but probably it boots with 2 cores only. Reason - hardware limits.

we could try , I'm sending bios


Attached Files
.rar   Toshiba L500-13T CPUID 1067Ah ver A0Bh 28-09-2010.rar (Size: 1.1 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#8
Your modded BIOS has latest microcode. So I can't help you.
find
quote
#9
(10-04-2015, 12:58 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Your modded BIOS has latest microcode. So I can't help you.

Thanks
What did you mean by that that it has hardware limitations , writes in the specification that supports both 1066 MHz FSB
find
quote
#10
"Hardware limitations" is the number of voltage regulators.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)