Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Toshiba U940-DQS
#1
Please mod for SLIC 2.1.

Toshiba Satellite u940-dqs

BIOS v.1.30 link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...130700.zip

Please find AcpiTbls.rw here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6o65q5yo0e...cpiTbls.rw

The story is:

I had original BIOS v1.20 installed, so I did OEM activation successfully.

After upgrading to 1.30 (dont ask why!!! Sad ), SLIC Toolkit started complaining Invalidated".

All attempts to put SLIC 2.1 to the BIOS via phoenixtool266 failed - I tried almost all modes and settings.

When I try to put, say, ASUS key, phoenixtool complains the certificate doesnt match PubKey. I do suspect I need to replace it, but dont know how.

I used Aptio 4 AFUWIN to flash.

Please help!
find
quote
#2
Maybe its worth emphasizing I had Windows activated before flashing newer BIOS from the manufacturer.

I read somewhere that it might be a "hardware change" issue that causes Windows to lose its activation.

If you think so as well, then reinstalling Windows would be a suitable solution for me (if helps of course) since I dont have any sensitive data to back up etc.
find
quote
#3
(01-22-2017, 02:56 PM)M11 Wrote: Please mod for SLIC 2.1.

Toshiba Satellite u940-dqs

BIOS v.1.30 link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...130700.zip

Please find AcpiTbls.rw here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6o65q5yo0e...cpiTbls.rw

The story is:

I had original BIOS v1.20 installed, so I did OEM activation successfully.

After upgrading to 1.30 (dont ask why!!! Sad ), SLIC Toolkit started complaining Invalidated".

All attempts to put SLIC 2.1 to the BIOS via phoenixtool266 failed - I tried almost all modes and settings.

When I try to put, say, ASUS key, phoenixtool complains the certificate doesnt match PubKey. I do suspect I need to replace it, but dont know how.

I used Aptio 4 AFUWIN to flash.

Please help!

try this mod https://www.sendspace.com/file/4g5uyq

Post results.
find
quote
#4
(01-24-2017, 03:51 PM)Serg008 Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 02:56 PM)M11 Wrote: Please mod for SLIC 2.1.

Toshiba Satellite u940-dqs

BIOS v.1.30 link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...130700.zip

Please find AcpiTbls.rw here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6o65q5yo0e...cpiTbls.rw

The story is:

I had original BIOS v1.20 installed, so I did OEM activation successfully.

After upgrading to 1.30 (dont ask why!!! Sad ), SLIC Toolkit started complaining Invalidated".

All attempts to put SLIC 2.1 to the BIOS via phoenixtool266 failed - I tried almost all modes and settings.

When I try to put, say, ASUS key, phoenixtool complains the certificate doesnt match PubKey. I do suspect I need to replace it, but dont know how.

I used Aptio 4 AFUWIN to flash.

Please help!

try this mod https://www.sendspace.com/file/4g5uyq

Post results.
Awesome! It works! Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)