Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424224
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223930
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309554
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

Toshiba with Atom n2800 hasn't 64 bit support. BIOS limitation?
#1
Good afternoon!

I'm new in these forum but I watched threads before registering. My problem is the following. I have a Toshiba model NB520 PLL62L-00J006.
I read the Intel's processor datasheet and see that this processor has 64 bit support.
http://ark.intel.com/products/58917/Inte...e-1_86-GHz

In fact, I can install 4GB, but I can't install 64 bit operating systems because the system (I supose BIOS) cannot afford it.
Please, can you help me, please? Can I make a modded BIOS using MMTool? My BIOS is an AMI Aptio. The motherboard is model QBU00. Thanks!
find
quote
#2
Hi friend,

Here is the last AMIBCP version 4.55 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here is a Tutorial to modify AMI Aptio Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN . . .
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hi BDMaster, and thanks for your answer. My system isn't UEFI. Do you think it will work?
find
quote
#4
(01-27-2015, 10:21 AM)Ikesankom Wrote: Hi BDMaster, and thanks for your answer. My system isn't UEFI. Do you think it will work?

Trying this tool again.
https://mega.co.nz/#!mkIlHAYQ!Jr3EhQ6yBL...lSvC6WdjS8

find
quote
#5
I tried it and the first AMIBCP works fine. I have tried changing values and flashed correctly but I can't see unlocked options:
[Image: bios.png]


What works wrong?

Edit: I saw in the lower "Advanced" option the same it's shown in the BIOS interface:

[Image: bios2.png]
Can I add the options manually?

Also, here is the setup section.


Attached Files
.txt   setup_whole IFR.txt (Size: 189.52 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#6
you need change value in 1 voice ( main) change all voice default to user ;-) and befor unlocked main to dault user you need to change all voice to user :-D

LOVE ANIME / LOVE GIRL / AND LOVE OVERCLOCK!!!!!!!!  Big Grin 
find
quote
#7
(01-27-2015, 04:58 PM)generaleivan1996 Wrote: you need change value in 1 voice ( main) change all voice default to user ;-) and befor unlocked main to dault user you need to change all voice to user :-D

Hi general. I can't understand you. Please, can you explain me in detail? Thanks!
find
quote
#8
please up this thread. i have toshiba nb520 with intel atom n2800. i need to install 64 bit os but i cant. please help.
sorry for my bad english. im very new about moding bios. i just only want this old netbook can installed 64 bit os for my productivity.
here the bios file of this netbook


Attached Files
.zip   LA-6858P TOSHIBA NB520 PLL62L-00M006 QBU00-20221209T075514Z-001.zip (Size: 1.27 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)