Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3533
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 156
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223596
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119088
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 229
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6728
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309463
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61893
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 558
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20207
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169113
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6251
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 757
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5728
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61092
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274925
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 876

Turbo Boost for Lenovo B590
#1
Hi! I own Lenovo B590 laptop. I want my laptop can support advanced settings BIOS. But I don't need to laptop can support ALL settings, I want you enable one function: Intel Turbo Boost Technology. As it is disabled by manufacture, as my motherboard revision can't support its function. I hope, that you can help me.
Sorry for my english Confused
Additional information:

Manufacture: Lenovo
Model: B590
Motherboard revicsion: 20208
BIOS revision: H5
If additional information/files is needed, I will provide it.
find
quote
#2
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with native CPU.
Make CPU-Z TXT Report and post "Thread dumps" section from it.
find
quote
#3
Sorry. Unfortunately, I can post screenshot on Sunday. I hope, you wait.
find
quote
#4
I can't help without these screenshots.
find
quote
#5
(12-13-2016, 03:59 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can't help without these screenshots.

I added files.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.txt   report.txt (Size: 44.82 KB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#6
38 bit of IA32_MISC_ENABLE (MSR with address 0x1A0) is zero. So Turbo Mode isn't disable by BIOS.
Simply Pentium 2020M doesn't support this feature (CPUID.06H: EAX[1]=0)).
find
quote
#7
I know, but I will change CPU , i will set more powerful CPU. Therefore, I need , that Turbo Boost will be enabled. Therefore, I need you help .
find
quote
#8
When you'll change CPU for new one, Turbo Boost will be enabled by default in this laptop.
find
quote
#9
I read, that one owner upgrated Pentium to Core i7. And Turbo Boost wasn't disabled by default.
find
quote
#10
"wasn't disabled" or "wasn't enabled"?
Did he used Load Defaults after CPU swap?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)