Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224598
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20283
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169354
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

(UNLOCKED BIOS IN POST 28 )- Packard Bell Ipower GX DQ 767
#31
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE AND THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK Smile

I will move the thread to the unlocked phoenix bioses section .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#32
I have the same problem! I accidentaly bricked my own Ipower GX DQ

Could you please make a step for step solution? I can't figure out by reading your conversation on this post, I am sorry for the inconvenience...
find
quote
#33
Information 
I've tossed togheter a working fix! atlast my beloved old trusted friend works!

.rar   Final Working Bios fix.rar (Size: 1.42 MB / Downloads: 51) <--- Download
1. UnRAR this archive.
2. plug an empty/formated USB stick.
3. rightclick WINCRIS.exe and run as administrator.
4. If your USB stick shows up in the selection window just start the installation.

5. unplug your USB stick and plug it into the computer and press and hold fn + Esc untill the fans start to run faster. wait untill it has finnished

6. ???
7. PROFIT

I hope this will help someone in the future! I wont take any credits for it, I simply compiled this thread in one last post.
find
quote
#34
I had the same problem. I tried the CRISIS tool a +100 times but but apparently WINCRIS.exe does not work in Windows 10. Compatibility mode does not help. I downloaded a Windows XP virtual machine from modern.ie and WINCRIS.exe worked from the first try! This time it actually copied the 3 files to the usb drive. On Windows 10 I had to do this manually.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)