Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424446
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309717
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6349
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[UNLOCKED, QLXL3C52] LG RD510-D.ADCAT Unlock Menu
#1
Hi,

I upgrade win7 my notebook. But decreased video card memory is 64 mb. Increase this value. I'm opened BIOS but i cant see options.

My BIOS versiyon QL8L3C52. I little reaserchead this problem. I download EzH2O v2.1.0.13. But it was not easy.

I don't know what to do for the Program, i found here.

[Image: 04112011101.jpg][Image: 04112011099.jpg][Image: 04112011098.jpg][Image: 04112011097.jpg][Image: 04112011096.jpg][Image: 04112011100.jpg]

Waiting for your help. Thanks.

BIOS is attached.
find
quote
#2

.rar   QLXL3C52.rar (Size: 839.2 KB / Downloads: 8)

Test this one, i wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Did not change.unfortunately.

In the meantime thanks.
find
quote
#4
What does it mean did not change?

Into the advanced menu you should see more submenus, and with luck one new in the tabs bar the Power one.

Seems to me you flashed again original and not the modded one i have uploaded Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Nothing happened.

Pictures;

[Image: 04112011104.jpg]
[Image: 04112011103.jpg]
find
quote
#6
Are you sure you flashed the modded one and not the original?

Send me link to the original bios updater please.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
Yea I'm sure.

This original files;

Click
find
quote
#8
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Just download this one and run it from within windows doubleclicking on it and go ahead.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(11-04-2011, 03:40 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Just download this one and run it from within windows doubleclicking on it and go ahead.

Thank you very much! Smile but,

There are still a problem.
I enter the BIOS and then the Advanced tab, BIOS short-them freeze. I'm doing after opening the menu, I select Video Settings and.. Freeze BIOS..

Add video ?
find
quote
#10
If you navigate other menus does the bios freeze too?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)