Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p whitelist r...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14071
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3671
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225133
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309906
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6419

UNLOCKING Samsung R540 02KP BIOS
#1
I need help,
I want to overclock my CPU of my Samsung R540 notebook.
I have also a good cooling for the notebook.. with 100% load of the cpu the temperature is at just 46°C.
So i want to overclock it ...
I' ve screwed the notebook up and i also couldn't find the PLL chip there near the crystal and anywhere. I also can't find the PLL ID of the IC because SiSandra can't find it.

The only way to overclock I can see is through the BIOS but the BIOS is locked so I need Your help to unlock it.

Motherboard stats:

Motherbord

Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
Model: R540/R580/R780/SA41/E452 02KP

BIOS
Brand: American Megatrends Inc.
Version: 02KP.M00620100816.LDG
Date: 08/16/2010

(I have no plan where I can download my BIOS, so I hope you can find it and mod it)

I hope you can help me to get this thing flashed.

Eypsilon

Down below a picture of CPU-Z and the HWMonitor if you need more information write it into the post or a message to me


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
How could I overclock this notebook at the best way can just someone help me
find
quote
#3
I have my actual BIOS uploaded... now I need the modded one with the advanced menu but i don't know how to mod this rom file i tried with some modtools but they didn't work.

hope someone can give me an answer

Eypsilon


Attached Files
.rar   afuwin.rar (Size: 1.2 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
quote
#4
so can someone help to unlock it to overclock it cooling is absolutely no problem but i need more cpu power still after one year
find
quote
#5
Hi mate,
Please Upload a Bios Link or file !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Ok I found . . .
So AMI Aptio Bios follow this Guide adn Tutorial :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...ios-Unlock

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

Here is the last AMIBCP version 4.55 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here is a Tutorial to modify AMI Aptio Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN . . .
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
i still tried this guide to change the user settings to enable all menus in the bios
so....
but i tried to flash there was something like bios locked i dont really know ^^ the thing is i have to flash via. USB flash drive i didn`t try it

i wait for you to give me your changed file out of mine and then i try to flash it on the notebook ^^

need still help

Eypsilon
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)