Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424450
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224510
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6788
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169314
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61202

Unlock BIOS HP ENVY 6-1254er
#1
Bug 
Hey.
Translate through gugle.translate. =)

Is it possible to open all the BIOS settings?
The latest version for my laptop F.23. (Attached http://yadi.sk/d/puTQtFWxNpXDL)

Thank you for your attention.
find
quote
#2
(05-01-2014, 11:58 AM)brabrubra Wrote: Hey.
Translate through gugle.translate. =)

Is it possible to open all the BIOS settings?
The latest version for my laptop F.23. (Attached http://yadi.sk/d/puTQtFWxNpXDL)

Thank you for your attention.

Post a direct bios link, please, not a folder decompressed or decrypted !

I downloaded original and It is Encrypted sp6 are not moddable as RSA Key not leaked yet !
Your is Decrypted !!! where You get it with Signature files ?
I can mod, but I cannot re-encrypt without RSA Key !
Let me know
Regards
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(05-02-2014, 07:15 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Post a direct bios link, please, not a folder decompressed or decrypted !

I downloaded original and It is Encrypted sp6 are not moddable as RSA Key not leaked yet !
Your is Decrypted !!! where You get it with Signature files ?
I can mod, but I cannot re-encrypt without RSA Key !
Let me know
Regards
regards

I took those files after flashing the BIOS with the help of "HP Support UEFI Environment" ( http://goo.gl/DvYnDE ).
They were in the folder BIOS -> Current.

A separate installer of the latest BIOS F.23 - http://goo.gl/VkKfms

I did not exactly understand about the "RSA Key". I don't know the characteristics of the modification of BIOS.

Thank you for your attention!
find
quote
#4
(05-09-2014, 09:43 AM)brabrubra Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 07:15 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Post a direct bios link, please, not a folder decompressed or decrypted !

I downloaded original and It is Encrypted sp6 are not moddable as RSA Key not leaked yet !
Your is Decrypted !!! where You get it with Signature files ?
I can mod, but I cannot re-encrypt without RSA Key !
Let me know
Regards
regards

I took those files after flashing the BIOS with the help of "HP Support UEFI Environment" ( http://goo.gl/DvYnDE ).
They were in the folder BIOS -> Current.

A separate installer of the latest BIOS F.23 - http://goo.gl/VkKfms

I did not exactly understand about the "RSA Key". I don't know the characteristics of the modification of BIOS.

Thank you for your attention!

Look here :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/

Youìll find all answers You want !
Regards

P.S. sp6xxxx.exe are unmoddable as RSA check bios internal

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)