Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224714
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309774
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169397
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

Unlock [Request] - Dell Inspiron 20 (3043) $100 Bounty
#1
Pretty straightforward. I will pay $100 to the first person who gets me a fully unlocked BIOS for this device.

Specifically, I need the power menu, and hopefully, an advanced menu so I can force it to boot Windows 7 over UEFI.

As I'm sure it's tough to offer any proof of a modified BIOS outside of actually flashing and seeing the unlocked menus, if anybody would like to question the legitimacy of my offer, feel free to PM me. This is for a project at my work where I am a sysadmin, so I can provide proof that I work for this company and will offer payment.


BIOS Download:
http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER02729605...43_A07.exe


Payment is dependent on my having a working file in my possession - I will not make any up-front payments. If $100 isn't enough, let me know and we can negotiate. I just need this done, and I need it done like yesterday.

Thanks.

-DH

Edit:

I apologize - I missed the criteria thread for posting screenshots of the setup. I'm out of office till the AM, but I will grab a pic and upload then.
find
quote
#2
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(02-05-2015, 09:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

I'm sorry, neither file would produce any output.

Half the problem with this machine is it only runs Windows 8.1, which I'd imagine is why the tools do not work.

If there's anything else I can try, let me know.
find
quote
#4
I don't think that It's Win8 issue !
You can use a LveUSBWin7 to run tools in Win7 32 Bit !
Look for this tool and create an USB Stick then boot from It and try !

Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition 1.1 (January 2013)

This is the best one to get a WinXP or Win7 32 bits Live !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
I would like to add to this request. I could use this bios to be unlocked too.

Thanks
find
quote
#6
I would like to know if this is possible to do also as I am in need of being able to install windows 7 on a  Dell Inspiron 20 3043 AIO
find
quote
#7
I tried doing what BDMASTER suggested and tried to use Hiren's Boot DVD and even tried wondershare live boot and it gave me the same BSOD stop error "The BIOS in this system is fully ACPI compliant". Please contact your system vendor for an updated BIOS"
Technical Information:
*** stop 0x000000A5 (some other 0x0000 codes)"

   


I even tried to sysprep but it is stuck in a loop. It will try and start windows 7 but hangs at starting windows

   

and then send me in a loop back to windows error recovery and want me to select an option between safe mode, last know good, start normally.

   

I tried all options but the same loop happens.

I tried doing all kinds of combinations but still haven't been able to get windows 7 installed on this dell 3043.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)