Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108006
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14356
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425639
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227574
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119717
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Unlock request for Lenovo S10-3
#1
Hey all,

I could use a little of your expertise. I'm looking to unlock my BIOS to do the following:

1) Show hidden menus
2) Remove whitelist for second PCIe slot

For reference I am using this BIOS and I am trying to install the Broadcom Crystal HD (BCM70015) into the second PCIe slot.

I'm a bit new to this whole process so if there is any additional information, etc that you should need, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Use this tol run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(04-27-2015, 04:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tol run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

Thanks much! Not sure how much use this will be but here goes.

The Universal Bios Backup.exe failed to launch properly. It generated a "Kernel library is invalid!" error (error.jpg).

I was able to run the BACKUP_Tools12.exe file and it completed successfully. Unfortunately, each stage appeared to end in the following error: "Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor.". Nonetheless I have included the results.rar file in case it helps. For the record, I am running Win7 Home Premium (x86).

Thanks again for the help and please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Thanks.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   results.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#4
Your laptop has an AMD CPU ?
There are 3 Bioses :

BIOSFL5
BIOSFL5C
BIOSFL5D

Which one uses your laptop ? canu You pload a screenshots of label under Bottom laptop ?
You can see into Bios Setup Information Tab , upload a screenshot of It,  or use AIDA64
(cracked version) to get a full report, then upload here !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(04-28-2015, 04:07 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Your laptop has an AMD CPU ?
There are 3 Bioses :

BIOSFL5
BIOSFL5C
BIOSFL5D

Which one uses your laptop ? canu You pload a screenshots of label under Bottom laptop ?
You can see into Bios Setup Information Tab , upload a screenshot of It,  or use AIDA64
(cracked version) to get a full report, then upload here !
Let me know
Regards

I'm actually using the Intel variant (more infor in the dxdiag.jpg attachment). I've also attached the screenshots per request. As for the BIOS version I am using the 2ACN37WW (2AEC26WW). Thanks much!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#6
Ok friend,
try this one (unpack It and Run as Admin this 2ACN37WW.exe) :

http://rghost.net/8F8tGYRQc

let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Thanks! Wow, that was fast. I'll give this a try shortly. I'm headed to the airport and will give it a whirl once I get there. Thanks!
find
quote
#8
@BDMaster - I went ahead and flashed the S10-3 but didn't notice any changes to the BIOS or with the PCIe card recognition. I dug a bit deeper and it looks like the flash utility wants to flash the PC with the BIOSFL5.WPH file. I took a look at the various WPH files in the package and it looks like the BIOSFL5D version was updated. I did not try to force the flashing utility to look at that version of the WPH file as I was unsure if it would take/brick my device.

Can you advise if I need to have the BIOSFL5.WPH file modified or if I can foce the flashing utility to try and flash the other file?

Thanks again for all your help.
find
quote
#9
Try this one (run It as Admin) :

https://app.box.com/s/ghlnqcvwwdykyhtkd58i

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
@BDMaster - I gave this a quick try but no dice. I ran this a couple different times but didn't see any changes to the BIOS screen and the second PCIe slot doesn't show. That said, I can try swapping the cards later tonight to see if that helps. I'll report back once I have a chance to try that. Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)