Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6438
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14069
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424633
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3669
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 340
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 362
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225111
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119236
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6832
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 456
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62024
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 675
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20335
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169490
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6417
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

Unlock request for a Packard Bell Imedia 9668
#1
Hello!

1234s282 has modded my bios to slic 2.1 and it worked: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Pa...r-2-1-SLIC .
Now I want to know if my bios have some features locked that we can unlock.

It's the slic2.1 modded bios(i can't get the original anymore on packard bell site): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Packard%2...34s282.zip

Tank You very much.

more info:
BIOS Type: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
BIOS Vendor: Phoenix Technologies, LTD
BIOS Version: W7301VP2.316
Chipset: VIA 82C327 rev 0
Manufacturer: Packard Bell BV
Motherboard: Cuba MS-7301
Chassis Manufacturer: Packard Bell BV
find
quote
#2
wow there was an amazing amount of this hidden in this bios - overclocking and everything!!! Big Grin

Try it at your own risk , download my SLIC 2.1 Mod using the link above and you shall find a new bios file in there called W7301VP2UNLOCKED.31

Best of luck!

Admin
find
quote
#3
Do I need to change W7301VP2UNLOCKED.31 to W7301VP2UNLOCKED.316(the 6 at the end)?cause otherwise its not working.

Here's what I did:
-I made a bootable usb
-I copy all the files in the link (exept W7301VP2.316) and I took W7301VP2UNLOCKED.31 <-do I need to put the 6 in at the end?
When they asked me if i want to replace the 3 files I said no.
-I boot on the usb
-It goes in ask me for language and other thinks
-At the time of flashing it says: Source file not found

What did I do wrong or what should I do?
find
quote
#4
yes try putting a 6 on the end or rename to bios.316 - sometimes long file names can cause issues

Let me know how you go

Admin
find
quote
#5
It worked when I renamed it to W7301VP2.316(delete "unlocked" and add 6 at the end).Angel

But no option to overclock.Sad
Just weird things.
   
Can you tell me what is:
- the "Drive B"?
-20 and 10 (i think is 2010x2 bug)?
But we can see that there is no way to overclock(its not blue its gray)


*So there is no new things exploitable?Undecided
find
quote
#6
If you guys can do something for the OC options i'll be gladRolleyes (they are in gray so i can't do anything for now).
Thank You!
find
quote
#7
Sorry , just go back to the original bios , il do a more careful mod Tongue

Do you see any extra menus though?
find
quote
#8
ONly on the first page of the bios but I don't know what it is.Huh
Look at the pic that I put above.
- the "Drive B"?
-20 and 10 (i think is 2010x2 bug)?
On the other pages nothing new.Confused

Thanks!Big Grin



find
quote
#9
right obviously something went a miss Tongue

Flash back to the original , il take another look , maybe be more careful this time Tongue

Admin
find
quote
#10
ok,tank you!Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)