Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224330
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309665
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169243
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[Unlocked] Acer Aspire 5750G
#11
I keep getting the ac error from page one whenever i try to use it. I've tried restarting and the error continues. Does anyone know what to do? I'm using the Acer Aspire 5750G - 9463 notebook and have bios version 1.10
find
quote
#12
The version 1.17 unlocked is here:

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Insyde/A_A...miloml.exe
find
quote
#13
Unlocked BIOS v1.17 works. Thanks a lot!
BTW, just asking here, is there any way to make the Nvidia Card as Primary (To Disable Optimus?)
find
quote
#14
Hi,

I have an Acer 5750G that I just flashed with the 1.17 modded version that was posted by goldrec and I see the Advanced menu. However, I still can't see any mention of VT enabling. I have an i3-2310M and I know VTx is possible (I checked with the Intel Processor Utility and Securable).

Am I just not looking in the right place or is the modded bios not fully unlocked?

If not, can I request a fully unlocked bios 1.19 http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...er&SC=PA_6?

I really have looked everywhere online to see if I can figure this out, but it's just not my cup of tea...

Thank you!
find
quote
#15
Just a Little report, after flashing the modded bios, I can´t back to the original one, and can´t flash it again either, I always get that AC Error. Is It normal?

Ps: my notebook had an strange issue, it didn´t detect HD or DVD sometimes, I doubt that it is an Bios issue.


Thks in advance!
find
quote
#16
(03-11-2012, 10:28 PM)isix Wrote: Hi,

I have an Acer 5750G that I just flashed with the 1.17 modded version that was posted by goldrec and I see the Advanced menu. However, I still can't see any mention of VT enabling. I have an i3-2310M and I know VTx is possible (I checked with the Intel Processor Utility and Securable).

Am I just not looking in the right place or is the modded bios not fully unlocked?

If not, can I request a fully unlocked bios 1.19 http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...er&SC=PA_6?

I really have looked everywhere online to see if I can figure this out, but it's just not my cup of tea...

Thank you!

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Insyde/A_A...miloml.exe
find
quote
#17
(03-25-2012, 12:53 PM)coolmast3r Wrote: I would suggest you refer to Acer about the HDD and DVD not detected. Probably one of those Cougar Point issues.

Here's a link. You can check if your laptop has this problem.
http://www.acer.com.my/ac/en/MY/content/alerts-recalls

I´ve just noticed that issue after flashing unlocked bios. I don´t think that is a little coincidence. But, anyway, I will try to flash the original again and see what happens Smile
Thks for the info Smile
find
quote
#18
yeah THIS is a BIOS!!!
Thx a lot for the work!!

Before flashing i was on 1.20 Bios
My Notebook is a Packard Bell TS11-HR
So far everything is working as it should!

Is it maybe possible to Update to 1.20 ?


[Image: woc96y8aslcw.jpg]
[Image: m27ry24uevsz.jpg]
[Image: z5p9o6dc6myz.jpg]
[Image: 8gynus7fdaap.jpg]

edit//

After playing a while and testing some settings i can realy say that this bios gives u a real performance boost instead the original PB Bios...great work!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)