Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693581
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[Unlocked] Acer Aspire M7721
#1
Hey I was wondering if any genius would give a go of unlocking the Acer Aspire M7721 bios so I could overclock my i7 920 processor. I saw there was an unlock for the M7720 but I am not sure if it would work and just make my computer useless.

Here is the link to the latest version of the bios form Acer's site: Bios Download
find
quote
#2
Sorry , the overclocking options ARE hidden but sadly unhiding them seems to corrupt the bios. Will check with my co-admin on this

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
Hey Matt,

Seems we have sorted the issue, and the BIOS has been modded with the same features in the m7720.

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/Acer/m7721mod.rar

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/m7721mod.rom

TheWiz
www find
quote
#4
Thanks for the hacked bios for m7721
But which tools I must to use to update It?
find
quote
#5
I would use a bootable USB with DOS, and use this flash tool: AFUDOS http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Programs/AFU.exe

To make a USB with DOS, use this utility and this DOS image:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Programs...0Drive.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Programs...20Disk.zip

Once in dos, and you've copied the bios and flash utility, just type afu nameofbios.rom and follow onscreen instructions.
www find
quote
#6
Thanks a lot.
It works!
Do you know if when they are new original bios update, I can do it or if it is better to avoid it after flash the bios with the "moded" bios?
And, if I want to revert to the original firmware, can I just reload the original firmware or I must to some things before?

I do a lot of questions , sorry i'm really newbie..
find
quote
#7
I didn't really catch what you meant in your first question, but as for the second you should ahve no problems reverting if you choose to do so.

Glad it worked for you!
TheWiz
www find
quote
#8
that's OK, you answer to my question.
thanks again.
find
quote
#9
Sadly, forcing 1333 Mhz on my freshly bought 1333-ram does not work, though the option is included in the mod. It stays @ 1066. Any suggestions?

Sadly, forcing 1333 Mhz on my freshly bought 1333-ram does not work, though the option is included in the mod. It stays @ 1066. Any suggestions?
find
quote
#10
Hello there.

I have bin trying you BIOS here and used and do everything as you sayed, but, its updates to BIOS but i dont save it, and after a restart im back to same BIOS v. again as the one from acer. Sad

I ask is, is there some kind of override luck on my BIOS (The Chip) or is there something im not doing right?

Hope you guys can help me out here
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)