Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1820
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6430
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14061
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424614
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3667
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 337
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225035
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119229
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6828
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 453
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309879
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 672
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20332
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169476
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6408

[Unlocked] Proove of concept, Acer Aspire One 110/150 Bios unlocked
#1
Hi.

Here's a POC of a fully unlocked Acer Aspire One 110/150 with Advanced and Power menus unhidden. So we can do it now. Welcome to the world of Insyde mods.

Feel free to test it and report Wink Find it in my signature.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#2
(07-29-2011, 06:17 PM)camiloml Wrote: Hi.

Here's a POC of a fully unlocked Acer Aspire One 110/150 with Advanced and Power menus unhidden. So we can do it now. Welcome to the world of Insyde mods.

Feel free to test it and report Wink Find it in my signature.

Hello, I realize you just posted this yesterday, but I was wanting to know if I could be of some help? I have a D250 yes, I know it is a different model but I was looking for a similar bios to increase performance on my netbook as it is my primary computer atm, and I came across this forum, I am eager to help if I have permission. I have been asking @ MyDigitalLife and no one seems to be willing to reply to my request I think I understand why now. xD

to be honest, I am not entirely sure if the D250 will work with the D110/150 but I am aware that if they are the same bios "KAV60.FD" they should work with one another! I have just flashed a gateway bios "KAV80.FD" to this machine manually and all seems to be working well. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your time.

Best Reguards,
-WW3
find
#3
no, this one is ZG5IA32

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#4
(07-30-2011, 03:11 PM)camiloml Wrote: no, this one is ZG5IA32

Ah, I see thank you very much for your time and I appreciate your hard work!

Have a good day,
-WW3
find
#5
I have made the D250 version too, follow my signature.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#6
(07-30-2011, 03:42 PM)camiloml Wrote: I have made the D250 version too, follow my signature.

Oh, thank you so very very much! I will test it out now, but I will not be able to post back until tonight I have to leave the house. Again thank you for your work!

Best Reguards,
-WW3
find
#7
just a little update, I've taken some pictures and a video if anyone is interested you can get the pictures here and the video can be downloaded or viewed here.

some specs, the pictures are 1280X1024 and the video is 1280X720 so I had to cut the video short... it's already 33 MB.

thanks again camiloml!
find
#8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCKDyKfCe0

Here's link to video on youtube. Thanks WW3.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#9
Hey, I'm requesting unlocked advanced options/menu for aspire one 522 netbook
I know there are users that can't wait to get their hands on this to see how much they can clock this thing

-model: aspire one 522-bz499
-bios type: insydeh20
-bios version: 1.12
-bios link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_7

thanks alot!
find
#10
(07-29-2011, 06:17 PM)camiloml Wrote: Hi.

Here's a POC of a fully unlocked Acer Aspire One 110/150 with Advanced and Power menus unhidden. So we can do it now. Welcome to the world of Insyde mods.

Feel free to test it and report Wink Find it in my signature.

The unlocked AO110/150 is password protected on mediafire. Mind sharing the password?
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)