Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424380
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224380
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309682
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169253
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6336
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[Unlocked, sp51315] HP DV7-1299ew bios vF.2D mod request adv. menu unlock
#11
Thumbs Up 
Big Grin it works!!!

It looks really good. With the first look, i do, i can't find de AHCI but maybe i find it.
I don't have time at the moment, but I must post you this.

Thank you for your help!

If you give me an other Paypal link witch is not in spainish, i could think about a little something for you.

Regards
Steven


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#12
AHCI is "hidden" in the SATA NATIVE MODE Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#13
IT WORKS!
Thank You very much! You're The Best!
find
quote
#14
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

find
quote
#15
I just happened to search the net for a modded bios and between the many links found there was this one, as well. More to the point: THANK YOU, it works! Also +1, joined only for the merit of it.

(HP Pavilion dv7-1053ez)
find
quote
#16
I was referred over here for a bios mod from forums.mydigitallife.info

here is a list of info on my laptop:

-Manufacturer: HP dv7-1270us (Intel)
-Motherboard Model: 30F4
-Bios revision: F.2D
-Bios Type: Insyde BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...60654&sw_lang=
-RW Everything Report Download Link:
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-d8f5fb88.html


I was indeed able to install and confirm this file working, but there aren't any AHCI settings, and my eSATA configuration seems to still be disabled.

I initially did a bit of digging and found out HP by default disables the connection, and heard a lot of other people stuck in this boat with other HP models. In looking at the advanced menu options, I have the SATA native option to enable/disable and some break functions is all I can find.

Am I missing something, or is there possibly another option somewhere that isn't included in this mod? :/


thanks for your time!
find
quote
#17
(05-22-2012, 01:53 PM)HagenFrankenstein Wrote: I was referred over here for a bios mod from forums.mydigitallife.info

here is a list of info on my laptop:

-Manufacturer: HP dv7-1270us (Intel)
-Motherboard Model: 30F4
-Bios revision: F.2D
-Bios Type: Insyde BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...60654&sw_lang=
-RW Everything Report Download Link:
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-d8f5fb88.html


I was indeed able to install and confirm this file working, but there aren't any AHCI settings, and my eSATA configuration seems to still be disabled.

I initially did a bit of digging and found out HP by default disables the connection, and heard a lot of other people stuck in this boat with other HP models. In looking at the advanced menu options, I have the SATA native option to enable/disable and some break functions is all I can find.

Am I missing something, or is there possibly another option somewhere that isn't included in this mod? :/


thanks for your time!

Hi,

I hope you receive this. I am in the same situation as you mentioned in your post asking for bios mod (Insyde, HP DV7 1299) to unlock AHCI. I need it to replace my hard disk with a SSD model (SATA3). However, without enabling AHCI mode, it's not worth the trouble.

Apparently, you didn't succeed after using the forum's mod from camilo ? However, he said it was hidden under sata native mode. Did you find it there or not after using his program ?

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#18
hy, i am using modded sp51315 from camilo to disable ahci mode (for xbox 360 drive to work with my eSata)

The problem is that if i disable Native Sata in BIOS, my computer is stuck, i can't enter bios, i can't to anything( i have to remove my hard drive, enter bios again, enable sata native mode, and everything is back)

What's the problem ? :-s
find
quote
#19
Hello, can you unlock all what possible for this bios? Advansed settings, Power settings, and all what is possible.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe

This is notebook hp dv7 1160-ep.
Thanks.
find
quote
#20
Hi to all,
I need help with the following problem.

I want to be able to switch AHCI/off/on/ from the BIOS,but there is no such option,
after searching through forums i understand that my BIOS,is intentionally locked,(HP Pavillion dv7-1270us)
I can not fined motherboard manufacturer(Compal/Intel) drivers for the bios,
I want to unlock all options available for my comp.
Here i find a working MoD from camiloml,if someone can confurm that he will work on my notebook,i will try to flash mine with it.
If someone have a BIOS that i can use please poste link,
If someone have ideas please wright,
Your help will be appreciated,

-Manufacturer: HP dv7-1270us (Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P860 @ 2.40GHz)
-Motherboard Model: Compal 30F4 99.81
-Chipset: Intel PM45 Rev.07
-Southbridge: Intel 82801IM (ICH9-M)
-Bios brand: Hewlett-Packard
-Bios revision: F.21
-Bios Type: Insyde BIOS
-Bios Download Link:http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe(this link is the update that HP,site suggest for my notebook,
date 2011/01/07,my current version is from 2008/10/15)
(info is obtained through program CPU-Z)

Thanks for spared time,
Ivan.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)