Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Unlocking VIT M2400 (Ami Bios)
#1
I bought this laptop, it has Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family and Intel 4500MHD IGP

the problem is, i want to change the igp dedicated memory, this option is blocked in the bios so i wanna unlock it if you can help me.

Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION
Model: T14AF

Ami bios 203

Thank You


Attached Files
.rom   AmericanMegatrendsInc.-203.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 128)
find
quote
#2
Unfortunately this bios doesnt have any hidden settings in it Sad What you have now is all your getting Sad

Sorry
Admin
find
quote
#3
(01-10-2011, 09:58 PM)1234s282 Wrote: Unfortunately this bios doesnt have any hidden settings in it Sad What you have now is all your getting Sad

Sorry
Admin

THX
find
quote
#4
Piece of cake! Smile

I had to remove the USB disable function menu in the Security section. I hope you won't be missing it Smile it's not the thing that is usually disabled that's what I thought.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can only replace an option (any, so I choose the unnecessary ones). Adding would make it very risky. I'm not 100% sure about adding yet.


Enjoy and report back!

P.S. the option is in the Advanced section.


Attached Files
.zip   M2400_IGM.zip (Size: 649.13 KB / Downloads: 120)
find
quote
#5
(01-11-2011, 05:00 AM)Antinomy Wrote: Piece of cake! Smile

I had to remove the USB disable function menu in the Security section. I hope you won't be missing it Smile it's not the thing that is usually disabled that's what I thought.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can only replace an option (any, so I choose the unnecessary ones). Adding would make it very risky. I'm not 100% sure about adding yet.


Enjoy and report back!

P.S. the option is in the Advanced section.

Hi again

I got this error: afudos problem erasing flash000000

=(
find
quote
#6
What AFUDOS were you using?
find
quote
#7
(01-15-2011, 06:12 AM)Antinomy Wrote: What AFUDOS were you using?

I downloaded the 4.33 one from the download seccion
find
quote
#8
Looks like an old one.
Get this pack and use AFUDOS from there: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ols/page15
find
quote
#9
(01-15-2011, 05:50 PM)Antinomy Wrote: Looks like an old one.
Get this pack and use AFUDOS from there: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ols/page15

This File are in unknow format:
Attached Files
AFUDOS229-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (22.9 KB, 57 views)
AFUDOS236-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (23.3 KB, 53 views)
AFUDOS238-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (23.7 KB, 79 views)
AFUDOS241.zip (23.7 KB, 65 views)
AFUDOS241-ENGINEERING_EDITION.zip (23.7 KB, 160 views)

i cant use it

Victor
find
quote
#10
It's an ordinary ZIP archive Smile
I'm using 2.38 usually. Under what OS do you work?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)