Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14070
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3670
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225122
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309904
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6418
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 881

Vaio VGN-NS11M Unlock Request
#1
Hi,
I'm Having old Vaio Core 2 duo 2.0 ghz laptop. I want to upgrade my CPU with 3.0 ghz c2d. Please can unlock my all bios features.
I attached all necessary files fyi.

My Laptop Model : Sony Vaio VGN-NS11M
Bios revision: R0200Y3.
Bios Type: AMI.


AcpiTbls.rw Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/er104a

Backup Bios Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/osm5sf

Original Bios Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/kv940i

Universal backup bios - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uxafm9
find
quote
#2
Dear Sir,
Please unlock my bios to access all hidden settings. I attached my original bios, AcpiTbls.rw, and Backup bios from universal bios backup tool.
My laptop is Sony Vaio VGN-NS11M
Bios : AMI bios.
Version : R0200Y3.

Download Link:
Original Bios.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fp0mgz

AcpiTbls.rw file.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/k7aha3

Backup Bios File.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zou3ji
find
quote
#3
Hi , I have old Sony laptop and I want to access hidden menus in my bios. Can anyone please mod my bios. I attached my rom file here.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#4
Looks like a standard aptio 4 BIOS. was there a setting in particular you wanted to access?
find
quote
#5
(05-03-2017, 05:01 AM)rathius Wrote: Looks like a standard aptio 4 BIOS. was there a setting in particular you wanted to access?

Thank you so much for your reply sir....
  I want to upgrade my CPU T5800 to T9600 which is locked with bios by sony (seen in some forum). I need to access advanced and Chipset configuration tab in bios. I have seen with AMIBCP V4.53 advanced and chipset tab is there. 
  And also I tried to set it from default to user in access/use  menu but nothing happens after flashed...Please help me to get that tabs visible.

Thanks in Advance .......
find
quote
#6
Looking at the settings on your BIOS it would be far easier to change the relevant variable in the NVRAM BIOS, since you have dual 'Advanced' menus  (Seems to be called SetupCpuFeatures) store than mod the bios itself though you could change the variable condition which gets evaluated to Suppress that option if you're comfortable to do that. Do you have the AMISCE app?
find
quote
#7
I don't have that my knowledge to do that..I have AMIBCP only. Can you please provide me the link for the app and give me some ideas to obtain this ...
Thanks for your reply...
find
quote
#8
Try this:  http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/kU2kxTlI/file.html
find
quote
#9
I tried your bios.bin and successfully flashed . After that I seen in bios it remains the same only. There is no advanced menu. it shows only main, security, boot & exit only. Is there any other security in this bios?............please help me....Thank you so much for your support on this...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)