Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55271
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:16 PM
» Replies: 138
» Views: 40923
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64112
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4094
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6551
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: drradkin
Yesterday 12:30 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2500
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 133
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52151
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167031
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 230
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 320
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 114
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6325
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 316974
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-25-2024 08:36 AM
» Replies: 877
» Views: 280980

W76Sun Bios Unlocking Request
I searched for 2 years and i didn' find anything. Updated it, downgraded it but results are same. There is no overclocking menu, secret menu etc. I need help. So thank you for looking to help me.

Here is my rom: W76Sun Version 07 (Last)
find
Hello Kutluhan,

I took a look at your BIOS and it appears that there are several settings, menus, and sub-menus that are hidden, but can be unlocked.

I will keep you updated on the progress of the BIOS mod.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello Kutluhan,

It appears that the manufacturer(s) made a large number of "mistakes" in your BIOS. These mistakes range from simple spelling/grammar errors to errors that can break entire BIOS menus... I have already fixed the menu-breaking error.

Would you like me to fix the spelling errors or leave them alone? Some of the setting descriptions look like they were written in another language and then translated with Google Translate. I can also fix these so that they make more sense if you would like.

---

Modding Progress: I have unlocked 3 new sub-menus under the Advanced Menu. I also found a setting that will allow you to set the FSB speed.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Thank you very much, i am waiting. Smile I am a student and i added donation address to bookmarks. So i will donate in the future when i get one credit card. Big Grin I looked in the rom but i didn't see translated tabs. So if there is an error with spellings, you can fix. Thanks for that too. Smile

I saw a string like "gpu clock". So if this rom has that secret option can you open it too?
And my manufacterer isn't clevo, i have downloaded this rom from another computer's ftp site which has same motherboard. Can you change the DMI tab to my bios standart like that:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2C1kYu...sp=sharing

Thank you again. Smile
find
Hello Kutluhan,

Quote:I am a student
Same here! Smile

I did find two clock settings: "Graphics Memory Clock" and "Graphics Engine Clock". You can increase both of these up to 333MHz.

I _can_ change the DMI strings, but I have never done so before. It should not cause any problems though (Phoenix modders like kizwan have performed this mod in the past). I just wanted to let you know this information. If you do not wish for this mod to be performed, just tell me and I will revert the changes.

www find
(08-11-2014, 03:39 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Kutluhan,

Quote:I am a student
Same here! Smile

I did find two clock settings: "Graphics Memory Clock" and "Graphics Engine Clock". You can increase both of these up to 333MHz.

I _can_ change the DMI strings, but I have never done so before. It should not cause any problems though (Phoenix modders like kizwan have performed this mod in the past). I just wanted to let you know this information. If you do not wish for this mod to be performed, just tell me and I will revert the changes.

I need the clocking settings and superuser settings so i need this mod. And changing the DMI strings will not damage the rom i think. Thank you for the modding. Smile When you upload can you give me information for testing it before flashing if it is possible.
find
Hello Kutluhan,

Do not worry about the mod being unsafe. I spend a LOT of time verifying each mod before I release it. I verify each individual byte of the entire BIOS file so that I can guarantee that there are 0 mistakes, including most manufacturer mistakes. I will never release a mod that I think has the chance of bricking somebody's BIOS (without a very obvious warning in large red text). As long as I have the right image to start with, the end result will be safe for standard mods like this one. This safe BIOS image is useless if something goes wrong with the flashing process (power outage, etc.)...

That being said, I can understand why you still want to be cautious. There is a way to recover bricked BIOSes in most computers (laptops and desktops alike). It is called CRISIS. Here is a link to the instructions for using it in the case of a bad BIOS flash.

www find
I have crysis program and recovery rom in a boot usb for recovery if i fail. I know you are very good on modding, repairing bioses. So i trust you. I am waiting for the modded bios impatiently Big Grin
find
Hello Kutluhan,

Sorry for the delays. I decided to perform a massive unlock on your BIOS as I was already "exploring" by editing the DMI strings. Your BIOS mod is nearing completion. Once I am finished with the mod, I will have to verify all of the edits I have made. This will take a while, but no more than an extra day or two.

~Steven

www find
(08-13-2014, 06:17 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Kutluhan,

Sorry for the delays. I decided to perform a massive unlock on your BIOS as I was already "exploring" by editing the DMI strings. Your BIOS mod is nearing completion. Once I am finished with the mod, I will have to verify all of the edits I have made. This will take a while, but no more than an extra day or two.

~Steven

I am waiting. I can wait longer than 1 day if you need more time. Thank you very much. Smile
find