Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424253
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223996
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119116
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61132

X58-PRO Chinese dont work with 130W CPU - Help-ME
#1
Hello friends,

I'm having problems with Xeon W3565 CPU on a Chinese generic motherboard, currently I use Xeon E5620 on the said motherboard named by the seller as X58-PRO from the Kllisre brand but there are also other identical X58-PRO that are supposedly manufactured by other brands like Atermiter , JIAHUAYU, Machinist and others ... (X58-PRO Huananzhi is slightly different)

The fact is that the seller that I bought the motherboard from 1 year ago told me that it is compatible with W35XX, W36XX and X5680 / X5690, all CPUs with 130W-TDP, knowing this, 1 year after the purchase I decided to order a W3565 for increasing the clock from 2.4ghz to 3.2ghz, when receiving for my surprise it didn't work, i contacted with the seller he said that this card does not support 130W-TDP CPUs, only 95W or less.
I tried to find the motherboard vendor but I couldn't, so I looked for ads for this motherboard online and some vendors claim to be compatible and even selling kits Xeon X5680 with this same motherboard, but others say no, just 95W or less, the bridge north is 5500 and according to Intel it is compatible so I imagine that to increase the useful life of the motherboard they chose to limit the compatibility with these CPUs by removing the BIOS codes, which does not make much sense since the motherboard has 7 phases of VRM and would be able to power the CPU.

I have no experience in BiosMod but I am willing to learn, would it be possible to include these codes as is done in motherboards lga775 to support Xeons lga771?

Could someone teach me and guide me on where to get the codes and how to add in the BIOS? (if it’s less work and someone can do it for me too it would be good)

In addition to this main issue, there are also other limitations in the BIOS that should be dealt with in a separate topic, but to avoid reworking friends I will put here:
The motherboard does not enable the turbo boost, being always in stock.
The motherboard has no overclocking options.

If there are any hidden options about this, I would appreciate having them unlock,
Thankyou and I apologize about my English.

Download below Zip with BIOS file and images:

MEGA
GDRIVE
MediaFire

Image of the motherboard in question below.

[Image: X58-pro-1.jpg]

[Image: X58-pro-2.png]


Attached Files
.zip   X58 pro.zip (Size: 5.83 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#2
Attached BIOS already has suitable microcode for W3565.
P.S. Unlocking mod are offtopic in this section.
find
quote
#3
(06-28-2020, 01:52 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Attached BIOS already has suitable microcode for W3565.
P.S. Unlocking mod are offtopic in this section.

Thanks man, my sincere apologies for the delay, my life has been very busy for the past 18 days.
I discovered something interesting, the Xeon W series do not accept ecc memory when used in these generic Chinese motherboard, despite the fact that it supports ECC on the intel website, before I used an E5620 with 8gb ECC, a friend commented on the compatibility of the W series with the memories and I was curious, when placing a desktop memory and the computer start with the W3565 without any problem, if I had known this before I would have taken an equivalent or higher of the X series, but it is learning.

Once again thank you very much for your time and despite the compatibility with ECC memory it is not related to the BIOS I am recording my experience with the intention of future use it for others.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)