Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1810
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424598
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224981
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119223
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169465
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

X79 and X9 Supermicro Secure Boot
#1
Hey everyone,
 
I'm working on a personal project where I need secure boot on a board that has a LGA2011 socket. The two boards I hope to use are the typical Chinese x79 boards and a Supermicro X9SRH-7F. Both have the retro looking American Megatrends bios.

Supermicro did not support secure boot until the x10 series, is it at all possible to enable this option here?
On the x79’s, I’m led to believe at least a couple models out there may support it, but I don’t want to spends thousands finding the ones that do. I think the X79G does, but its one of the cheapest ones made. Any change of enabling secure boot on these?

I would really appreciate any help on this. Also, your paypal donation link for the site doesn’t work.

I'll make things more interesting. If anyone gets me running on a working Supermicro X9 bios image with secure boot I'll send you 2 XMR.
find
quote
#2
(05-04-2022, 08:36 AM)hamman88` Wrote: I'll make things more interesting.
Now we're talking.
BIOS MOD
[Image: MOD.jpg]
find
quote
#3
I'll give this a try when I get home, if it works well I will honor my promise.
find
quote
#4
Secure boot now shows up but it doesn't do anything and there is no way to input a key.
find
quote
#5
(05-04-2022, 06:49 PM)hamman88` Wrote: it doesn't do anything
Well, I tried. The only hint of the possibility of enabling secure boot in your BIOS was "SecureBoot" variable store with a size of 1 byte. Normally it should be 7 bytes, but I gave it a go no matter what. I thought that was it, but I was wrong.
You won't get the secure boot. Im sorry.
find
quote
#6
Thank you for giving it a try.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)