Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

XPS 430 UNLOCK FOR additional OC features
#1
Hi all!

I am new of the forum, so dont' be angry if I am writing in a wrong section...

Please, I need to heve my xps 430 bios unlocked, in order to overclock it!

Is it possible? I assume is a phoeanix, but really I don't know anything else..

I WILL PAY FOR THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for your support,

Regards.

Alessio
find
quote
#2
If your bios is phoenix you missed the section for the request, and also missed the bios download link and bios setup screenshots Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(12-03-2011, 06:07 PM)camiloml Wrote: If your bios is phoenix you missed the section for the request, and also missed the bios download link and bios setup screenshots Smile

Thanks!

So basically what I have to do?

where I can fuond the bios download link and how can I take a bios setup screenshot?

Sorry but is my first time... can you guide me into it?

regards

Alessio
find
quote
#4
Bios download link you must find it in your manufacture's support site, and bios screenshots you take yourself enterin bios setup and taking photos with a camera.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(12-04-2011, 08:29 AM)camiloml Wrote: Bios download link you must find it in your manufacture's support site, and bios screenshots you take yourself enterin bios setup and taking photos with a camera.

Thanks, so I am moving this post into the phoenix thread...

for the bios I just find this... hope it's ok..

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/e...Id=R211915

Many thanks again!
find
quote
#6
Hi all!

I am new of the forum, so dont' be angry if I am writing in a wrong section...

Please, I need to heve my xps 430 bios unlocked, in order to overclock it!

Is it possible? I assume is a phoeanix, but really I don't know anything else..

heres the link to the BIOS

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/e...Id=R211915



I WILL PAY FOR THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for your support,

Regards.

Alessio


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#7
I think is getting longer than I thought...

No problem, hope I've putted all the info you needed

Regards
find
quote
#8
Bump, please someone help me!
find
quote
#9
Its a special dell bios which cant be extracted from the exe sothat it cant be modified .
i`m sorry for this.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#10
(01-04-2012, 03:27 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Its a special dell bios which cant be extracted from the exe sothat it cant be modified .
i`m sorry for this.

Hi Ahmed, please, would this file be a little better?

this has been extracted from the previous one... just needed to put "-writeromfile" on the shell...

Please can you help me?

Thanks as alwais


Attached Files
.rom   XPS430A01.rom (Size: 960 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)