Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424141
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3555
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309509
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169143
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[closed, dupe, sp50942] HP dv7 4283-cl WhiteList Removal Request
#1
Tongue 
Well, i'm wondering put a intel 6230n wireless card on subject's machine.

All info I got from bios setup is:

bios version f.23
product number xz030uar#aba
system board id 163d
Serial Number 4CA101135J
UUID Number 434E4631-3031-3133-354A-984BE18DE775
Product Configuration ID 057D120014242B20010620100
Systen Board CT Number PL62E011ZZW3L7

It seems that work has already been done to this bios (F.23), as I see on this thread but I'm not pretty sure if this works for my machine (since it's a different model) and what exactly should I do to got this working. I also want to know if I could enter at least on boot menu when using mooded bios.

Where's the "flashing and recovery guide for noobs" ? Tongue
original wlan card is broadcom 4313
pci id: 0x14e4:0x4727

Another question: There are hp dv7 models with pretty close configuration that comes with intel 6230n wireless cards, like DV7-2180us and DV7-4190

I'm wondering I could try one of these's bios on min to see if that works. Does you have any guesses?
(10-22-2011, 04:58 AM)esc83 Wrote: Well, i'm wondering put a intel 6230n wireless card on subject's machine.

All info I got from bios setup is:

bios version f.23
product number xz030uar#aba
system board id 163d
Serial Number 4CA101135J
UUID Number 434E4631-3031-3133-354A-984BE18DE775
Product Configuration ID 057D120014242B20010620100
Systen Board CT Number PL62E011ZZW3L7

It seems that work has already been done to this bios (F.23), as I see on this thread but I'm not pretty sure if this works for my machine (since it's a different model) and what exactly should I do to got this working. I also want to know if I could enter at least on boot menu when using mooded bios.

Where's the "flashing and recovery guide for noobs" ? Tongue
original wlan card is broadcom 4313
pci id: 0x14e4:0x4727

Another question: There are hp dv7 models with pretty close configuration that comes with intel 6230n wireless cards, like DV7-2180us and DV7-4190

I'm wondering I could try one of these's bios on min to see if that works. Does you have any guesses?

Look That: Same Hp Bios Name F.23, same download file name and different model (dv7 4190) but that one has support for intel wireless card (you can see on the driver download list section a link for intel wireless)
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4308517#N424
find
#2
sp50942 suffer from the black screen issue of RSA Signed bios.

But you can test it if you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tyx352xed1...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)