Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425533
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227455
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

enable Intel AMT on OptiPlex 7060 SFF
#1
Hello,
 
I have an i7-8700 Dell OptiPlex 7060 SFF with Intel AMT state disabled.
How do I go about flashing the Management Engine to re-enable AMT.
Manageability does not currently appear in the F2 bios categories list.
 
HWiNFO64 tells me AMT version 12 is there, most settings say, not capable.
Chipset Intel Q370 (Cannon Lake-H)
 
MEInfoWin64 tells me MEBx version 12.0.0.0011
FW version 12.0.92.2145 H Corporate
 
I have tried to dump the ME specific region with FPTW64 –d me.bin -me
However the Flash Image Tool is unable to open this  -me  specific dump.
 
I can dump the full image with FPTW64 –d full.bin
Flash Image Tool can open and view the full image dump.
Under the Intel AMT tab, it shows…
Intel AMT Supported - No
Intel ME Network Services Supported - No
Manageability Application Supported - No
I understand that these three fields need to be changed to - Yes
and a few other setting changes that appear slightly different from
an earlier AMT version 11 model OptiPlex 7040 example I could find.
 
I understand the aim is to change only the data in the ME region.
Without touching or altering anything else in the rest of the bios.
 
From this point, I am bewildered, failing in the further know how and in
finding any model specific examples and interpreting the documentation.
Would someone familiar here, please explain and guide me through this.
Given, I would have liked to collect a few more similar 7060 SFF units.
Ideally, I would like to understand how to do this myself, correctly.
 
Dell OptiPlex 7060 System BIOS.  I have already updated to this…
https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER09881352M/1/Op...1.25.0.exe
 
Bios recovery image. Not familiar with how to use this one.
https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER09881574M/1/BIOS_IMG.rcv
 
Dump file from running FPTW64 –d me.bin -me
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tobzme9j6...e.bin/file
 
Dump file from running FPTW64 –d full.bin
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gbahgms23...l.bin/file
 
First post - I hope the phoenix bios section is the correct place.
 
Thanks
Alex
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)