Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6403
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424551
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3654
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224788
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309815
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62001
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20314
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169429
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6386
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

help restore the Toshiba Satellite L655 BIOS
#1
Hi friends ))
Мой ноутбук Toshiba Satellite L655-19D PSK1JE-08Y015GB


tried to flash the modified bios via usb flash drive on 4gb, it turned out not a working laptop. How do I recover it? I tried to flash the original bios via flash drive, it does not work. Please help how to properly flip this notebook


as I was trying to restore;

1) found on the official site of bios, pulled out a bios file from it and renamed it Bios.fd

2 formatted flashdrive in fat32, tried it in fat, put the file on flashdrive

3 turned off the power, pulled out the battery, inserted flashdrive, clamped fn + f and turned on the power.

The fan works, the light bulb is on and the power is on, the installation from the flash drive does not work.
tried different combinations of pressing the key, pulled out the hard drive and cdrom, removed one lath of RAM
find
quote
#2
Sad 
Help I tried to install an unlocked bios for my l655-1ke, the bios I installed was made for l655-something_not_1ke.
My bios version before upgrading was insydeh20 2.4, the bios I installed was also insydeh20 2.4, I installed it by renaming the .fd file to BIOS.FD, put in usb flash, and booted the pc using win key +F+ power, since then the pc is bricked
When I press the on button only power and charging led are on and I can hear the fan spinning, screen blank, after sometime it switches itself off.
When I connect a mouse to usb its leds turn on, but when I put a usb flash drive it doesnt blink, I tried two flash drives both formatted fat32.
I tried renaming the original bios to "bios.fd","BIOS.FD","Bios.fd","BIOS.fd","bios.FD","Bios.FD",the original name", nothing worked. when I used phoenixtool it showed "recovery names are Bios.f?" I guess the tool is incompatible with toshiba I guess.


my pc link:http://www.toshiba.fr/discontinued-products/satellite-l655-1ke/
my bios link:http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-files2/0/bios-20120207141325.zip
when you open the zip file you find an .exe file, open it with winrar and you will find .fd file and the flasher.

I use this laptop daily and I can't afford a new one, please any help is highly appreciated..
find
quote
#3
come on guys I reeally need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)