Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224406
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309688
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61956
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6339
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

hi you could help me to unlockk the bios for toshiba satellite A200 PSAE6
#11
(08-29-2014, 07:59 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello roberttt,

Have you flashed the BIOS yet or are you waiting for more advanced mods? More advanced mod types may take weeks or months before I am able to perform them.


hi SML thank you MAN,but I had a problem when l changed, because phoenix winplash detect the same phoenix bios file and will not let me installit , and i rename the bios but the same problem, to solve this problem I must install version bIOS 560 for xp and then install the bIOS version that you changed 2.60 x64, and another problem was that phoenes winplash latest version did not work as required adminstartor rights and finely I used the phoenix winplash for vista by toshiba which come with the bios file vers 2.60 vista toshiba and its working and BIOS is unlocked at the options that you said God bless youSmile
find
quote
#12
Hello roberttt,

You are welcome!

Thank you for posting the results of your BIOS flash. I am going to move this thread to the Confirmed Unlocked forum.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#13
(08-29-2014, 07:59 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello roberttt,

Have you flashed the BIOS yet or are you waiting for more advanced mods? More advanced mod types may take weeks or months before I am able to perform them.

Thanks for the bios. I hope you'll succeed in unlocking this bios.
find
quote
#14
Thank you Sml6397 for the unlocked Toshiba A200 PSAE6 BIOS for Vista ! I'll try it out and report back ASAP.
I would like, however, to ask you if it's possible to remove the WiFi Whitelist for this same BIOS ? My laptop is currently running on an Intel WiFi 3945 adapter, which is slow. I've tried an Intel 5100 WiFi card, but it doesn't work. I even tried to tape down pin 20 as suggested here, but without success:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...est?page=3
find
quote
#15
Hello KrypteX,

BDMaster is the expert when it comes to whitelist removals. I will notify him of this thread, so that your whitelist can be removed.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#16
Thanks a lot, Sml6397 ! It would be awesome to have a BIOS mod for Toshiba A200 PSAE6 (the Vista version !) which is at the same time:
- unlocked (the same as you provided in this thread above)
- WiFi whitelist removed

If BDMaster accepts to work on a whitelist removal, is it possible for him to keep the unlocking features already done by you ? Or will he work on the original Toshiba BIOS and then you could unlock it afterward ?
find
quote
#17
(10-13-2014, 09:28 AM)KrypteX Wrote: Thanks a lot, Sml6397 ! It would be awesome to have a BIOS mod for Toshiba A200 PSAE6 (the Vista version !) which is at the same time:
- unlocked (the same as you provided in this thread above)
- WiFi whitelist removed

If BDMaster accepts to work on a whitelist removal, is it possible for him to keep the unlocking features already done by you ? Or will he work on the original Toshiba BIOS and then you could unlock it afterward ?

Ok friends,
I will try to unlock It !
Can You post the error You get using new WiFi Card ?
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
Hello BDMaster,

The new WiFi card (I tried Intel WiFi 5100, then Intel 4965 and another Broadcom card) is recognized in Windows 7 x64 and I can install the driver for it. However, in Device Manager I have the following error: "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". I've read on other forums that it's due to the physical Radio On/Off switch in the Toshiba A200 laptop. A solution to this problem seems to be to tape down pin 20 on the WiFi card itself, which supposedly stops the Radio switch checking:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...est?page=3

I tried this physical mod on all 3 WiFi cards, but I still get the same error in Device Manager. Nothing changed.
I guess that in addition to the radio switch button, there is also a BIOS whitelist present. That's why I came here for help !
find
quote
#19
(10-13-2014, 10:32 AM)KrypteX Wrote: Hello BDMaster,

The new WiFi card (I tried Intel WiFi 5100, then Intel 4965 and another Broadcom card) is recognized in Windows 7 x64 and I can install the driver for it. However, in Device Manager I have the following error: "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". I've read on other forums that it's due to the physical Radio On/Off switch in the Toshiba A200 laptop. A solution to this problem seems to be to tape down pin 20 on the WiFi card itself, which supposedly stops the Radio switch checking:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...est?page=3

I tried this physical mod on all 3 WiFi cards, but I still get the same error in Device Manager. Nothing changed.
I guess that in addition to the radio switch button, there is also a BIOS whitelist present. That's why I came here for help !

I don't know about Whitelist as Bios generaly lock Booting and gives errors avoiding to use Laptop !!!
I didn't found any error about whitelist and I found only this Peripherals list :

Whitelist :

86801028F8
86801228F8
86801428F8

86801128F0

8680137100
5510639400
86809B7100
8680132400
8680432400
8680832400
8680C32400
86806A2600
8680DA2700
86803E2800

8680872400
8680C72400
8680773500
8680611400
8680691000
8680582600
8680592600
86805A2600
86805B2600
8680DC2700
8680C82700
8680C92700
8680CA2700
8680CB2700
86804B1000
8680302800
8680312800
8680322800
8680332800
8680342800
8680352800

8680291200
8680137100

86809B7100
8680182400
8680152400
8680162400
8680282400
8680252400
8680262400
86804E2400
8680482400
8680452400
8680462400
8680872400
8680492400
8680852400
8680862400
8680C72400
8680492400
8680C52400
8680C62400
8680582600
8680592600
86805A2600
86805B2600
8680691000
86806E2600
86806D2600
8680C82700
8680C92700
8680CA2700
8680CB2700
8680DC2700
8680DE2700
8680DD2700
8680302800
8680312800
8680322800
8680332800
8680342800
8680352800
86804B1000

8680817100

8680600900
8680601900

8680182400
8680152400
8680162400
8680282400
8680252400
8680262400
86804E2400
8680482400
8680452400
8680462400
8680482400
8680852400
8680862400
86804E2400
8680482400
8680C52400
8680C62400
86804E2400
86806E2600
86806D2600
86804E2400
8680482400
8680DE2700
8680DD2700
86804E2400
86804E2400

86802E1266

86802E1266

Can You find your original WFi Card PCI/VEN into It ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
I just checked, the original WiFi card is Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG with this hardware ID:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10418086&REV_02
It doesn't seem to fit in that list in any combination. The best I can find in the list is 86 8086 2400 ??
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)