Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424233
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223941
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119112
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169174
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6275
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

i5 8300h Mini Pc Ami Aptio V Bios.
#1
Hello. (sorry for my English)
I bought a mini pc from aliexpress. I want to increase intel hd. (it is 128 mb). I have ch341a with clip. I backed up my bios via AsProgrammer 1.41.
Then edit it via amcp for advanced tab and finally flashed it back. But there is no advanced settings on bios. I am uploading my modded bios. What I did wrong? and what can I do now?
(firstly I forget to edit first menu and flashed bios. then I realized that. I edited again and try to flash via as programmer but it gave error. I have to flashed via ch41a own program. İt flashed without error. )

Motherboard Model:                                                              SYWZ S200 Series
Motherboard Chipset:                                                            Intel Q150 (Skylake PCH-H)
BIOS                                                                            
BIOS Manufacturer:                                                              American Megatrends Inc.
BIOS Date:                                                                      12/13/2019
BIOS Version:                                                                   5.12
UEFI BIOS:                                                                      Capable

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19uHpX_..._w3FG1Bj8x

I don't have original bios file, seller didn't send. I am waiting for your help Sad
find
quote
#2
Hi~
Try re-write this modded with spi programmer and response me.

find
quote
#3
(04-18-2020, 09:50 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~
Try re-write this modded with spi programmer and response me.

thank you it worked, if it is not very complicate, can you explain?
I can't increase intel hd vram.
DVMT Pre-Allocated max 64mb DVMT Total Gfx Mem 128 256 max gtt size 2048.
is there way to increase vram at least 512 mb?
find
quote
#4
Sorry ,I only do menu edit for forum member ,don't provide any guide .

If on original bios no other sections to set up more DVMT ,you should to ask seller to get newer bios or beta bios.

find
quote
#5
thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)