Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Last Post: Tim82
Today 09:08 AM
» Replies: 508
» Views: 101025
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2516
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40956
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 325
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55300
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64126
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6564
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 140
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52166
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167106
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 235
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 122
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6331
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125403
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 317047

lvds on China motherboad bios
(12-11-2018, 03:20 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Great, I think I understand now! Big Grin  Finally! Smile

Wait, I still need to see images of both BIOS, Boot page main root entry of boot (Don't go into any settings on boot page, just show main boot page)

I also just thought about this, aside from general "BIOS" settings, there is vBIOS too that can be updated/modified with many panel/LVDS Settings.

What is this exact setting you use to restore LVDS, you said >> "it some times drop from lvds to vga and it can be restored only in this menu"
And, can you cause this issue to happen on purpose, so we can test (if I change super hidden debug settings that can't be made visible)?

https://yadi.sk/d/4ednHdPESvdUqQ - I add photos on my cloud storage.
in LVDS setting (it was older bios I had a choise to select LVDS or VGA primary).Now I need this feature because afther flashing bios from second machine to first I got test color sequence on the lvds screen
find
I've never seen VGA/LVDS as choice like that, only "Primary Display" w/ option iGD or dGPU (For integrated)/PCI/PCIE or SG (Switchable)
Some BIOS have LVDS enable or disable, and resolution settings

In super hidden debug settings there is this setting in NoSecondEthernet.bin, but that setting not in NoLVDSSettings.BIN anywhere, but you do have LCD panel options (resolution and stretch/center) and primary display choice options (iGD (integrated), PCIE, SG (Switchable) - default is iGD

Select the Active LFP Configuration.
No LVDS:VBIOS does not enable LVDS.
Int-LVDS:VBIOS enables LVDS driver by Integrated encoder.
SDVO LVDS:VBIOS enables LVDS driver by SDVO encoder.
eDP Port-A:LFP Driven by Int-DisplayPort encoder from Port-A. << Default on NoSecondEthernet.bin (Setting not available in NoLVDSSettings.BIN)
eDP Port-D:LFP Driven by Int-DisplayPort encoder from Port-D(through PCH).

Give me some more time, sorry for the delays, but we want to get it right! Give me some time, I will check default vBIOS settings for the NoLVDSSettings.BIN BIOS and see if when using integrated graphics I can force to always VGA << That is what you use, integrated graphics, and that would be what you want (Always VGA) if I can set that in vBIOS for vBIOS default output correct?

Thanks for images! On Machine 1 - has LVDS no NoSecondEthernet.bin, in boot, down to "Network Drive BBS Options" and "Application Boot Priorities" what is inside both of those submenu's? Can you add images of both of these for me, and then the one below too. Inside there is where you'd add/remove/adjust what is shown on "Boot Option Priorities" list, but only enabled items will be usable

Then same for Network Drive BBS Options on the Machine 2 - No LVDS - NoLVDSSettings.BIN What is inside that menu for you.
find
(12-11-2018, 02:07 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: I've never seen VGA/LVDS as choice like that, only "Primary Display" w/ option iGD or dGPU (For integrated)/PCI/PCIE or SG (Switchable)
Some BIOS have LVDS enable or disable, and resolution settings

In super hidden debug settings there is this setting in NoSecondEthernet.bin, but that setting not in NoLVDSSettings.BIN anywhere, but you do have LCD panel options (resolution and stretch/center) and primary display choice options (iGD (integrated), PCIE, SG (Switchable) - default is iGD

Select the Active LFP Configuration.
No LVDS:VBIOS does not enable LVDS.
Int-LVDS:VBIOS enables LVDS driver by Integrated encoder.
SDVO LVDS:VBIOS enables LVDS driver by SDVO encoder.
eDP Port-A:LFP Driven by Int-DisplayPort encoder from Port-A.  << Default on NoSecondEthernet.bin (Setting not available in NoLVDSSettings.BIN)
eDP Port-D:LFP Driven by Int-DisplayPort encoder from Port-D(through PCH).

Give me some more time, sorry for the delays, but we want to get it right!  Give me some time, I will check default vBIOS settings for the NoLVDSSettings.BIN BIOS and see if when using integrated graphics I can force to always VGA << That is what you use, integrated graphics, and that would be what you want (Always VGA) if I can set that in vBIOS for vBIOS default output correct?

Thanks for images!  On Machine 1 - has LVDS no NoSecondEthernet.bin, in boot, down to "Network Drive BBS Options" and "Application Boot Priorities" what is inside both of those submenu's?  Can you add images of both of these for me, and then the one below too.  Inside there is where you'd add/remove/adjust what is shown on "Boot Option Priorities" list, but only enabled items will be usable

Then same for Network Drive BBS Options on the Machine 2 - No LVDS - NoLVDSSettings.BIN  What is inside that menu for you.

I don't need to use vga, I need only LVDS
about - Network Drive BBS Options - I got Sobol or PXE but not both (but I need to see them together - it's best variant)
Application Boot Priorities - UEFI menu
Can you make NoSecondEthernet.bin - to show both PXE and ethernet together in Network Drive BBS Options?
find
So you always want to use LVDS, OK, thanks for making sure I knew that properly! I think I wasn't sure until you said again! Smile

That's why I asked what is sobol. Since this is enabled option, that means you enable something (or it's default enabled) to make it show in boot, from one of the BBS Options submenus. Network and PXE means same thing, so no both can't show on any of your BIOS for either board, it's same. Sobol device I am unsure, this is some physical device on one machine that isn't on the other, or some setting setting/device you enable as option in one of the Network BBS Option submenu's. That is why I asked to see images of those submenus >> Boot >> "Network Drive BBS Options" and "Application Boot Priorities"

But yes, I have BIOS for you for NoSecondEthernet.bin with a lot more options enabled at Boot menu, so you may be able to enable how you want, you'll need to make changes in one of the BBS options pages first though, that is where you enable things to show up at the boot # list.
find
(12-11-2018, 03:13 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: So you always want to use LVDS, OK, thanks for making sure I knew that properly!  I think I wasn't sure until you said again! Smile

That's why I asked what is sobol.  Since this is enabled option, that means you enable something (or it's default enabled) to make it show in boot, from one of the BBS Options submenus.  Network and PXE means same thing, so no both can't show on any of your BIOS for either board, it's same.  Sobol device I am unsure, this is some physical device on one machine that isn't on the other, or some setting setting/device you enable as option in one of the Network BBS Option submenu's.  That is why I asked to see images of those submenus >> Boot >> "Network Drive BBS Options" and "Application Boot Priorities"

But yes, I have BIOS for you for NoSecondEthernet.bin with a lot more options enabled at Boot menu, so you may be able to enable how you want, you'll need to make changes in one of the BBS options pages first though, that is where you enable things to show up at the boot # list.

You can find screen where PXE + sobol are shown at the same time in Network Drive BBS Options. Sobol is m.2 (pci-e) device that recognized in bios as thernet device, how ever after it works, we need PXE to load system. It works on "NoLVDS" but not works on "NoEthernet"
find
Does Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option - NoSecondEthernet.bin system have this M.2 PCIE device also? If not, that is why you would not see sobol option only PXE/network

For now, let me just give you these BIOS I've currently made with lots more options for you, and then you can see if you can get it all enabled the way you want. Then if further work is needed we can go from there. If any menu subsection are empty that I enabled for you let me know, I will further enable all settings within, I didn't do now because sometimes all you have to enable is root of submenu then all within enabled. So didn't want to force enable something if it's auto enabled, best to do that when possible.

These BIOS on each board are totally different, so it's never going to be the same look or options. Are they both up to date latest versions?

Do you need CPU microcodes or Intel ME updated?

If you run into flashing issues (Security blocks), don't worry, I can help you flash if you do not have hardware flash programmer
These look like full dumps though (two NVRAM each, unlocked FD on one of them), so I assume you have programmer
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2888814459

Please also let me know, if "Chipset" menu section now shows in BIOS nosecodnethernet.bin
find
(12-12-2018, 01:54 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Does  Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option - NoSecondEthernet.bin system have this M.2 PCIE device also?  If not, that is why you would not see sobol option only PXE/network

For now, let me just give you these BIOS I've currently made with lots more options for you, and then you can see if you can get it all enabled the way you want.  Then if further work is needed we can go from there.   If any menu subsection are empty that I enabled for you let me know, I will further enable all settings within, I didn't do now because sometimes all you have to enable is root of submenu then all within enabled.  So didn't want to force enable something if it's auto enabled, best to do that when possible.

These BIOS on each board are totally different, so it's never going to be the same look or options.  Are they both up to date latest versions?

Do you need CPU microcodes or Intel ME updated?

If you run into flashing issues (Security blocks), don't worry, I can help you flash if you do not have hardware flash programmer
These look like full dumps though (two NVRAM each, unlocked FD on one of them), so I assume you have programmer
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2888814459

Please also let me know, if "Chipset" menu section now shows in BIOS nosecodnethernet.bin

Yes the have totaly the same inputs (both m.2, pci-e)
I'm not sure that they up-to-date, but I also have no way to update them (it's OEM motherboard). Also when I tried to make backup it was write protected. So I can't update it from windows (only from programmator)
Do you need CPU microcodes or Intel ME updated? - what does this mean?
I'm flashing by hardware programmator so hope that all will be ok, but if I can do this without programmator - it's will be the best variant, because I got it for a fiew days.
Thanks, write you asap
find
I didn't mean inputs, I meant physical devices connected to those inputs. It sounded like you said one system has something plugged into the M.2 slot, and I was asking if the other does too.

OK, I will remove all locks from both BIOS, that way you can next time use Intel FPT to program all regions of the BIOS, or only certain ones, or entire BIOS at once.
Programmer wont be needed for those anymore once I remove all locks.

On CPU microcodes and Intel ME Firmware, I was asking if you want those updated, they are several years old Intel ME and CPU microcodes too.

Yes, you can program them now if you want to test and look around a little bit, but don't give back programmer at least for another day or two, that way tonight I can give you fully unlocked BIOS with all restrictions removed, then in the future you wont have to use programmer anymore (unless you ever flash back a stock unedited BIOS)
find
(12-12-2018, 06:14 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: I didn't mean inputs, I meant physical devices connected to those inputs.  It sounded like you said one system has something plugged into the M.2 slot, and I was asking if the other does too.

OK, I will remove all locks from both BIOS, that way you can next time use Intel FPT to program all regions of the BIOS, or only certain ones, or entire BIOS at once.  
Programmer wont be needed for those anymore once I remove all locks.

On CPU microcodes and Intel ME Firmware, I was asking if you want those updated, they are several years old Intel ME and CPU microcodes too.

Yes, you can program them now if you want to test and look around a little bit, but don't give back programmer at least for another day or two, that way tonight I can give you fully unlocked BIOS with all restrictions removed, then in the future you wont have to use programmer anymore (unless you ever flash back a stock unedited BIOS)

I tried to flash both and: NoSecondEthernet - have no changes in menu (all looks like stock), NoLVDS - doesn't boot at all. System loads but I cann't enter in bios. Can we continue in skype or something else if it will be comfortable for u?
find
Did you verify after write, are you "Flashing" or "Programming"? Lets do this, instead of using programmer, so we can be sure it's being programmed in 100% properly and you can stop using programmer. Here is stock BIOS dumps you sent, with only FD unlocked and BIOS/SMI Locks removed
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...8855673603

If these fail to program in properly, test programming in the files you sent me (ie stock BIOS dumps you made), if that fails then we know you have some programmer write issue (Wrong software version, wrong chip ID - sometimes correct ID is not the good one to use). If we find this is the case, I will help you get dumps via other manner or help you to redo with different software version and chip ID. And then we'll unlock and redo the mods with proper dump files in case your previous ones are messed up.

So I know what all was used/done. What software version are you using now, and what is the BIOS chip ID for each system, in case I know chip ID that should be used instead. For example, a commonly used chip W25Q64FV works best if using software version 1.30 and chip ID W25Q64BV

Once BIOS above programmed in, and booting OK, then download this Intel ME TXE System Tools package - https://mega.nz/#!rE8XTIqA!Ptu-3ggB2CqB9...WCLc-Z1QvE

Inside you will find several folders, go into the Flash Programming Tool, and then select the Win32 folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here. Now we will verify everything is unlocked and you no longer need programmer. At that command prompt type the following command

FPTw.exe -d biosall.bin

Do that on both systems after programming. If no errors, and a complete 8MB BIOS is dumped, then all locks verified as removed and programmer is no longer needed. Upload those files for me.

If the BIOS above fail to boot still, then your backups may have problems, and we'll need new ones with this tool instead of programmer in order to verify. This is easy on the NoSecondEthernet.BIN system, because it's FD is unlocked, so you can run the above dump command on it right now with stock BIOS and it will dump entire BIOS. Do that with stock BIOS on system, so we can get good valid dump

The other system NoLVDSSettings.BIN has locked FD (Cannot write to FD or read/write to ME). This system check if you can find a 2 or 3 pin jumper that says ME or FD or FDO or service or manufacture etc. If you can find that, then place jumper on and run above command on it to dump stock BIOS. If you find such a jumper then put jumper on with stock BIOS on system, and make backup with FPT as show above so we can get good valid dump. If you can't get this done, no jumper etc, I will show you later how to re-write the FD only with programmer then we can redo the dump and it will complete properly.

This is best format for me to help, apologies for all the delays, BIOS modifications is an art not a science in many instances Big Grin
find