Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309727
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

need dump for lenovo l530
#1
need dump for lenovo l530
will write it with programmer
computer is dead and in lenovo dont give real bios bin file

thanks
find
quote
#2
Hello rumensat,

I cannot guarantee that I will be able to find it, but I will look for a flashable BIOS image for your computer.

Could you verify the BIOS version please?


~Steven

Hello rumensat,

I found the BIOS image for your model on Lenovo's website, but it is contained within an archive.

The first archive is an exe, but UniExtract cannot extract it. The second one is an iso. When I am done extracting the ISO, I will provide to you the image.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
Hello rumensat,

I finally extracted your BIOS image. It took me a long time, because it was an unknown format. I ended up extracting it with the command line tool called "innounp."

Please note that I have never dealt with this type of BIOS before, so I picked the only file that could match the description of a BIOS image. In the archive, there are 7 files. The file that you want is probably the file named "$01D4000.FL1" but due to the odd size, the others may be required.

Archive: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v503e64sylygrjg/G3ETA1WW.rar

Please post the results of your flashing.

Good Luck!


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
as you see i need FLASH DUMP not so stupid ibm files !!!

computer not working and i need DDDDUUUUMMMMPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L430 and L530 are same motherboard and bioses.
i need 8MB file with jump in end address for chip - W25Q64

regards
find
quote
#5
I will try to help you further tomorrow.

For now, in case you need it, here is the PDF for the W25Q64BV chip.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#6
Hi! How have you solved it? I have the same problem.

I have attempted a BIOS mod for my L530 (legacy) with the well-know ch341 EEPROM method on Linux, but it didn't work. My laptop doesn't turn on any more. The dump is just rubbish.

It is unresponsive to the power button (no fan starting). I measured voltages across the motherboard (16.8 V and 20.4 V), but the battery is not charging (no LED on the screen and no voltage at the pins).

I now would like to try to overwrite it with the BIOS of another L530 before buying a new BIOS chip.
find
quote
#7
Try this one - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=8071
find
quote
#8
DeathBringerTry this one - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=8071

WOW thank you, it is even signed! I had troubles flashing it though, it says:

lashrom v1.2 on Linux 5.8.0-45-generic (x86_64)
flashrom is free software, get the source code at https://flashrom.org

Using clock_gettime for delay loops (clk_id: 1, resolution: 1ns).
Found Winbond flash chip "W25Q64.V" (8192 kB, SPI) on ch341a_spi.
Reading old flash chip contents... done.
Erasing and writing flash chip... FAILED at 0x000b6000! Expected=0xff, Found=0xae, failed byte count from 0x000b6000-0x000b6fff: 0x382
ERASE FAILED!

and continues with many others FAILED at 0x000b6000. Why can´t erase it?

I am starting to think I am looking at the wrong chip! I am targetting the WInbond w25q64bv using the CH341a, but in some pictures and in the BIOS modding of the W510 I found that people are targetting a ps08a. Which one is the right one? If the w25q64bv is not the right one, what am I looking at?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)