Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 13996
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424451
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224512
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6788
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309719
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169314
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

ordinateur portable hp dv7-6174sf mort EEPROM
#11
The guy has a site but I do not know if he is on ebay, but surely he is located in Germany. I contact you as soon as I receive the motherboard. Thank you and see you soon...
find
quote
#12
Hopefully you get quick shipment Big Grin
find
quote
#13
The motherboard arrives from China, meanwhile I went back to fix the other card I try several things but without success!
find
quote
#14
Hi lost I'll need your knowledge ... can you help me
find
quote
#15
I'm sorry to have answered before, but I am a person, very lonely and I tried to explode all possiblitées before contacting you, but here I confess, I have not the solution, I'm still on my motherboards (I'm having fun as a kid). A little conversation will do me the greatest good. Thanck
find
quote
#16
Sorry, I get behind and only check new threads each day, looks like this one got buried back in May and I've missed it since then.

What is going on now? I tried to read back and see what we discussed, but I can't make sense of what's going on. You got new motherboard correct? If yes, and it's working now, correct? If yes, great! It's same as old one too? If yes, dump it's BIOS and then you can put on other BIOS chip for the original board, after you switch serial and LAN MAC ID
find
quote
#17
The new card I have at the beginning of June, but I was very busy with my work and there I will have a little time to take care of it. The old card (asus striker extrem) I reset the chipset but it gave nothing, I put it aside for now. The hp dv7-6174sf card, I can not write everything I did on it because it would have several pages.

I wanted to demote ( downgrad,The old version) the bios and since the hp only responds with a blinking capital key and the wifi light is on and the screen is black. I will have some questions to ask if you have a little time to spare me.
There was a bios on it and it worked, I flash the latest update of bios with insyde. I returned the hp to the person, telling me that I would do the first card later, but three times the hp broke down and three I have to say. And there because of fatigue, I made a big bullshit, I wanted to demote the bios and since the pc responds with a flicker

When you downgrade a bios with a programmer, is there a problem with UEFI, is there a correlation link between the version of a bios and the version of UEFI ?
It's just to know.
Is the nano usb a newer version than v1.1 and if yes or find it ? Because I would like to have more reference (EEPROM). I think my problem since the beginning comes from the programmer with EEPROM compatibility. This week I start everything from the beginning. I'm going to compare the three documentations technique chips:
- MXIC MX 25L4006E Builder chip
- Winbond 25Q32BVSIG Chip of the new card
- PCT 25VF032B chip of bios-chips24.com Germany

The PCT I'm afraid it's not compatible. The winbond when I program it with the nano usb, he has it in reference but not entirely he detects it as a chip 25Q32 (he misses BVSIG), he writes it perfectly but when he checks he tells me he has failed. The tl866ii programmer has 15000 reference but I'm afraid he will not flash them properly. So either I buy a third programmer (to make a collection), or I find a EEPROM technically compatible with MXIC MX that my two programmer list support and
I would know if it is one of two that does not work.
And one last question, you told me that the chip PCT 25VF032B had its support list (SST25VF032B) PCT is just rebatised knock / off in the same identifier, I think you confused with the program of CH341A because mine is the nano usb programmer and it is in automatic detection.
Maybe I'll contact the guy in Korea.
I'll get back to you when I have analyzed everything, goodbye
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)