Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424252
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223996
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119116
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309583
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169180
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61132

[request] Acer Aspire One D250 modded BIOS
#1
Heart 
Hello, fantastic site! Smile 

I wanted to see if I could request an unlocked BIOS for an Acer Aspire One D250-1165 netbook. Specs and BIOS stuff below:

InsydeH20 (Setup Utility) Rev. 3.5

CPU Type: Intel Atom CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz
CPU Speed: 1.60GHz

HDD Model Name: ST98823AS

SYSTEM BIOS VERSION: v1.28
VGA BIOS VERSION: Intel V1585

Total Memory: 2048 MB
Video Memory: [8MB]
SATA Mode: [ACHI]


As it stands, with the unlocked BIOS, is there a way to also increase the BIOS-listed VGA Video Memory from [8MB]? Technically, integrated video RAM is shared with the system RAM as it is, so I don't understand why the video memory would be grayed out despite it containing brackets (maybe the modded BIOS would unlock it?)...hmmm..

After I install the modded BIOS, are there any options I should change (assuming it unlocks the Advanced Tab) for the better? 

I really appreciate it, and thank you for your time  :heart

PS: I know a few, very old threads had links to the possible BIOS mod, but they were invalidated at this point - my apologies!  Blush
find
quote
#2
Hello,coraline!
Nice to see girls at own community!Smile
Your mod completed, you can find it here
http://rgho.st/private/8JXDzLNxk/a40babd...a9b76e8526
Additional information sent to PM!
find
quote
#3
(07-19-2016, 10:17 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello,coraline!
Nice to see girls at own community!Smile
Your mod completed, you can find it here
http://rgho.st/private/8JXDzLNxk/a40babd...a9b76e8526
Additional information sent to PM!

Hello, can I get it too? is the 1.29 version modded? Thanks a lot!
find
quote
#4
I haven't got any feedback from author so we are waiting..
find
quote
#5
Hi everyone! Sorry to keep you all waiting!

The mod indeed worked and runs great =) I haven't actually changed any of the advanced stuff because I am still learning what it all does, slowly...

I flashed it from inside of Windows XP, it rebooted, I had to change some preferences inside the BIOS -- other than that, it did not conflict with my existing installation and it worked flawlessly! =)

Da Vinci Code - thanks for being a sweetie and helping me out! <3
find
quote
#6
(07-21-2016, 11:33 PM)coraline Wrote: Hi everyone! Sorry to keep you all waiting!

The mod indeed worked and runs great =) I haven't actually changed any of the advanced stuff because I am still learning what it all does, slowly...

I flashed it from inside of Windows XP, it rebooted, I had to change some preferences inside the BIOS -- other than that, it did not conflict with my existing installation and it worked flawlessly! =)

Da Vinci Code - thanks for being a sweetie and helping me out! <3

Good News! Waiting for the mod too!
find
quote
#7
(07-22-2016, 01:43 AM)aspetmnr2 Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 11:33 PM)coraline Wrote: Hi everyone! Sorry to keep you all waiting!

The mod indeed worked and runs great =) I haven't actually changed any of the advanced stuff because I am still learning what it all does, slowly...

I flashed it from inside of Windows XP, it rebooted, I had to change some preferences inside the BIOS -- other than that, it did not conflict with my existing installation and it worked flawlessly! =)

Da Vinci Code - thanks for being a sweetie and helping me out! <3

Good News! Waiting for the mod too!
Any news to get this modded bios for my Asus too? Thanks
find
quote
#8
Have you messaged Da Vinci Code? I am not allowed to re-distribute without his permission. . . Sad
find
quote
#9
(08-03-2016, 10:24 PM)coraline Wrote: Have you messaged Da Vinci Code? I am not allowed to re-distribute without his permission. . . Sad

Yes, but not answer from her...
find
quote
#10
Hello!You are really Buldozer, man!Smile
How you did get here?Why you waited until Coraline have created this thread?
Or you are looking for freebie mods?Why you need it?
I don't like users who came here to find free mods, they need create account to asking for reupload mod or new request if all links are offline.
Alright, you are last lucky who can get it.
Use "TrustNoOne" or "TrustNo1" password to allow restricted download.
Regards!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)