Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425534
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

request... Enabling advanced menu for Phoenix bios Samsung NP-R720
#1
Welcome !

Is there any chance to unlock hidden options in this BIOS

-Manufacturer: Samsung
-Type: Laptop
-Model: Samsung R720
-Bios revision:01LT.M012.20090921.JIP
-Bios Type: Phoenix BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/do...0_01LT.exe

Unpacked bios http://www.sendspace.pl/file/c8473472d25496f544a8ee6 or https://rapidshare.com/files/3642966214/...unpack.rar
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Thank You... Smile
find
quote
#4
Here is the unlocked BIOS , alot of options was unlocked inside the new INTEL tab :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?bpff5wmvg6kmn0j

try it and i`m waiting your reply .



"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
Hello!
First of all sorry for my imperfect English Smile The new bios works great, thanks a lot Ahmed, you're a guest. These options is so much that I do not know now what I start. It's just amazing what you can do. I tried, but these things I never would have done. I just have one question about the "option for system memory frequency" when you turn on memory should work at 667 Mhz, but this is not the case. I have DDR2 800 and SPD JEDEC # 3 always loads itself automatically 400 Mhz. Under Windows, I managed to change the frequency to 333 MHz, with BIOS does not work. I use SETFSB and I wanted to change the FSB to DRAM ratio in BIOS. But it is not so important Smile Thank you for the new super bios. For some time I will send donations. I think it is an obvious for anyone who appreciates true professionalism. Below intercede BIOS screen.

[Image: p1020465qd.th.jpg]



[Image: p1020463z.th.jpg]
find
quote
#6
I don`t knew if the option checks something about the RAM before it modifies the Bus speed ............. but some options which aren`t supported from the hardware acts like this and don`t change anything . Thank you Smile
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)