Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6401
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224751
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169424
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[solved] enabled AHCI on Asus P5K
#11
Sorry! I didn't see this already opened post...Modded bios woking like a charm on my P5K! Thank you!!!
find
quote
#12
working perfect, thenks for sharing!
find
quote
#13
Thanks. It's working..., but I still can't install Intel Matrix / Intel Rapid Storage, just Standard AHCI. Any idea?
find
quote
#14
That is normal - Intel Matrix Storage doesn't support ICH9 (only ICH9R and ICH9DO).
Refer to support page: http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/im...020644.htm

This has to be a software limitation, not hardware. So a software cracker could make it work. But it's not about the BIOS.
find
quote
#15
(08-08-2011, 11:16 PM)Antinomy Wrote: That is normal - Intel Matrix Storage doesn't support ICH9 (only ICH9R and ICH9DO).
Refer to support page: http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/im...020644.htm

This has to be a software limitation, not hardware. So a software cracker could make it work. But it's not about the BIOS.

Thanks for your info Antinomy...
BTW, do you know where can I find cracked Intel Rapid Storage suppported ICH9? Smile
find
quote
#16
Nope, I'm not familiar with software guys Smile
find
quote
#17
(08-10-2011, 07:19 AM)ctantra Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 11:16 PM)Antinomy Wrote: That is normal - Intel Matrix Storage doesn't support ICH9 (only ICH9R and ICH9DO).
Refer to support page: http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/im...020644.htm

This has to be a software limitation, not hardware. So a software cracker could make it work. But it's not about the BIOS.

Thanks for your info Antinomy...
BTW, do you know where can I find cracked Intel Rapid Storage suppported ICH9? Smile

You can get modified Intel storage drivers from this German forum. Only .INF files have been updated to support the ICH8/9/10 chipsets. No binary changes. But driver's signature is broken because of that.

http://www.win-lite.de/wbb/board195-wind...thbridges/

Regards
Cooper
find
quote
#18
(01-12-2011, 05:48 AM)Antinomy Wrote: That one wasn't too easy! Smile

I've finally had to face a new structure that I've seen before but didn't need to mod. Now I had to.


Check and enjoy.

for now the install, and change to ahci mode, I blocked, I start, or even let me occion entering bios, I have to remove battery and re-adjustments. How I can make it work and to install macos x leopard from the original dvd?
find
quote
#19
Are you sure you used correct bios version?

P5k is not same as p5k/se or p5k/epu and crossflashing can give you that kind of probs.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#20
(09-17-2011, 06:01 AM)camiloml Wrote: Are you sure you used correct bios version?

P5k is not same as p5k/se or p5k/epu and crossflashing can give you that kind of probs.

yes, I install correctly, but set in Achi, I started asking me if you boot with efi empire however, I insert the osx dvd and I v.10.6.3 Leopard hangs at the start of efi.Tengo version 1201 bios is the last think you bag for my motherboard, but the link to this post
where I can get without flashing the bios and the correct configuration to boot?. My processor is the Intel Core 2 Duo and 8400, Asus P5K motherboard, ram ddr2 Kinston 2 g * 2, GeForce 9800GT card, I think as I have looked at are all compatible components
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)