Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224592
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

[unlock request] HP Pavilion dv7t-7000
#1
Computer Brand Name: HP Pavilion dv7t-7000 CTO Entertainment Notebook PC
Motherboard Model: Hewlett-Packard 181F
Motherboard Chipset: Intel HM77 (Panther Point)
BIOS Version: F.0A
BIOS Manufacturer: Insyde Software
Bios SLIC: v2.1
Bios Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-57500/sp57274.exe
Rw-everything report: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4d1b8381.html

Looking for an unlock to access advanced settings, raid options, etc. I know there are risks and I am willing

Thanks for your help
find
quote
#2
(06-02-2012, 05:38 PM)dunz Wrote: Computer Brand Name: HP Pavilion dv7t-7000 CTO Entertainment Notebook PC
Motherboard Model: Hewlett-Packard 181F
Motherboard Chipset: Intel HM77 (Panther Point)
BIOS Version: F.0A
BIOS Manufacturer: Insyde Software
Bios SLIC: v2.1
Bios Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-57500/sp57274.exe
Rw-everything report: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4d1b8381.html

Looking for an unlock to access advanced settings, raid options, etc. I know there are risks and I am willing

Thanks for your help

I have the same machine and I do need the same things RAID etc. Your help will be appreciated.
find
quote
#3
(06-03-2012, 05:51 PM)Opus Wrote: I have the same machine and I do need the same things RAID etc. Your help will be appreciated.
Even though I have a dv6-7000, it uses the same bios as the dv7's. Man, I hate how HP locked down this bios. I hope there is progress unlocking this one.
find
quote
#4
Well nothing yet.... Sad
find
quote
#5
(06-19-2012, 06:20 PM)Opus Wrote: Well nothing yet.... Sad

Bump...

Unlock request...
ACHI for SSD
Enable Graphics switching vs automatic
Ability to adjust discrete graphics memory

Of all my research, I saw hacks for everything, didn't realize I was purchasing one of the few laptops that was locked like nobodys business.

This is my first HP product and it might be my last at this rate.

Mods, any news or progress on this? It would be awesome if there were any updates.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)