Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6433
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14064
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424620
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3668
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225055
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119230
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6830
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309886
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 673
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20333
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169481
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6413
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 876

unlocking Bios ASUS P8768-V LE
#1
Information 
Hello Guys :Smile

I would like to unlock the BIOS on this desktop to get the full functionality when using + NVME pcie x4 x16 adding ?

Model bios AMI 
Version 4102

Unlock all functionality in the bios plz P8768-V LE 

https://www.asus.com/fr/Motherboards/P8Z68V_LE/

thank you Smile  http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1...1504202764
find
quote
#2
What are you looking for enabled? I used the same method that I used on my own BIOS and have access to basically turn everything into USER controlled. This can create problems if you go turning on and off things that shouldn't be. Give me a specific thing you want control of that is grayed out in the BIOS.
find
quote
#3
I would like to unlock all the hidden options of the bios and I would like to add the support of the NVME PCIE X4 OR X16 and all the functionality to hide if it na Smile thanks
find
quote
#4
(09-03-2017, 07:23 PM)RogZark293QC Wrote: I would like to unlock all the hidden options of the bios and I would like to add the support of the NVME PCIE X4 OR X16 and all the functionality to hide if it na Smile thanks

Unlocking all hidden options is not applicable. There are ALOT of different options in the BIOS file. I don't know what you do and do not already have access to. In regards to adding NVME PCIE x4 or x16 I enabled the user mode for setting link speeds, that may be what you're looking for.

I am simply another user on this forum that learned how to change default settings in the BIOS to user controlled. If you use this BIOS and it bricks your computer that is solely your choice. I did not change any actual values, I only changed some of the default users to USER users.

If you would like I can compile a list of all the options I have access to change to USER and you can pick and choose. Keep in mind due to the vast nature of options and having to do each one by hand it's time-consuming.

You have access to the same thing I do if you download AMIBCP4.53 and load your rom file.  From it is self-explanatory, open your rom file and click through the tree to see the menus. By changing the default to USER in the user category it most of the time shows the option in the BIOS regardless and allows the user to change it. However there are cases in which even if you change the user it still won't show. If you insist on modifying these values there is a failsafe and optimum category. When you're done, save the file and it will overwrite the ROM. Make a bootable BIOS USB or use your embedded BIOS updater in your BIOS to upload it.
find
quote
#5
you can do what you said I would like to know if there are hide options like to make computer more powerful or other options like that we do not see I try with AMIBCP but it becomes all the fault again and its nothing can change you help me to unlock the file with the parameters plz
find
quote
#6
I am unable to dump to a txt file for you to browse but I have uploaded a new zip with modified rom and the program needed for viewing it.


Attached Files
.zip   P8Z68-V-LE-ASUS-4102.zip (Size: 6.07 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#7
I looked in your edit file and I see any that has as default name
find
quote
#8
is oki thx you bro Smile you have skype
find
quote
#9
(09-06-2017, 03:37 PM)RogZark293QC Wrote: is oki thx you bro Smile you have skype

Yes. Although like I said before I don't know much beyond reading the tutorials and such. I simply learned it to unlock the overclocking on my MSI board while an FX-9590 is installed. Be careful changing too many options and don't change names and such. You will probably need to make a bootable USB drive to load the BIOS on your computer.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)