Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
hi all how i can update my bios to the latest please i read alot by nothing easy im new to this
find
quote
(02-22-2023, 08:55 AM)bubu1213 Wrote: hi all how i can update my bios to the latest please i read alot by nothing easy im new to this

Hello, you can download the latest bios version and update your bios version from this link: https://goo.su/Ry3m
find
quote
Hello. I need an unlocked bios for my p775tm1-g Sager laptop. I’m trying to run an XMP profile for my DDR4 ram but I can’t change it in the bios. It goes back to default 2400mhz. Mines run an XMP profile of 3200mhz. Also in the Clevo control center I can’t change CPU or memory settings or else it will crash the program. Please help. Thanks

Specs: intel i7 9900K; RTX 2070; 32 GB DDR4 @ 3200Mhz
find
quote
(03-06-2023, 11:41 PM)EddieKart64 Wrote: Hello. I need an unlocked bios for my p775tm1-g Sager laptop. I’m trying to run an XMP profile for my DDR4 ram but I can’t change it in the bios. It goes back to default 2400mhz. Mines run an XMP profile of 3200mhz. Also in the Clevo control center  I can’t change CPU or memory settings or else it will crash the program. Please help. Thanks
Specs: intel i7 9900K; RTX 2070; 32 GB DDR4 @ 3200Mhz
Hello! Your mod is complete. Check your PM.
find
quote
Hi Feluchi,

Currently have a P775TM1 with RTX2080 and i9900K. Running Bios 1.7.29 and EC 1.7.13.

Would it be possible to get an unlocked Bios please.

Kind regards

Chris
find
quote
(03-08-2023, 04:29 PM)cwiggy78 Wrote: Hi Feluchi,

Currently have a P775TM1 with RTX2080 and i9900K. Running Bios 1.7.29 and EC 1.7.13.

Would it be possible to get an unlocked Bios please.

Kind regards

Chris

Hello! Your mod is complete. Check your PM.
find
quote
Hi,

Thanks Feluchi the Bios is awesome.

Was done really quickly and easy to flash.  Fully unlocked.

You are awesome dude.
find
quote
I have a dsankes bios (P7xxTM1-0729-9900KS-128G.7z) but my 9900KS does not boot at all, black screen.
do I have to add a microcode or something??

is dsankes bios is compatible with 9900ks??

please help!

thanks
find
quote
Hi! I have a P775TM1-G from ProStar with an i7-8700K and a GTX1080, and I'd like to be able to access all 128GB of RAM, can I please have access to the unlocked BIOS? Thanks Big Grin
find
quote
Hi Feluchi! I actually have the same exact setup as the previous poster. I have a P775TM1-G from ProStar, with an i7-8700K and a GTX1080. I've recently installed 128GB of RAM and can currently only access 64. I'm currently running BIOS 1.7.29 with EC 1.05.03. Would it be possible to get the unlocked BIOS? Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)