Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693580
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z480 & Z580 (5FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
The Lenovo Z580 running Windows 8 won't boot with other wireless cards installed and will keep saying "Please remove unauthorized wireless card" until the card is removed. Someone please help removing the wifi whitelist check. I haved tried opening the BIOS using Phoenix BIOS editor but no luck.

Here is the BIOS file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7f29rg4hqi8wuq5

(This is a Phoenix BIOS)

Any help will be appreciated.
find
quote
#2
I have a problem I have a lenovo ideapad z580 whit Win 7 & 8 dualboot a buy a
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 but I get this problem that i''can install my new network card . but It is lock

PLZ help me unlock it !!!!

[Image: fawgwggve.jpg]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#3
I have a Lenovo Z580 that has the Centrino Wireless-N220 wifi card in it. This card is 2.4ghz only, and I am surrounded by 5Ghz networks and the slow connection is KILLING ME! I am all lined up and ready to buy an Intel Ultra-6300 wifi card and use it - after I can secure a way to get rid of the whitelist in the system BIOS.

I have been able to find a thread about the Z570, but I want to be absolutely sure it is compatible with the Z580 before I try anything. After all they are two different systems. Any help you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!
find
quote
#4
(09-05-2013, 09:27 PM)PThieme Wrote: I have a Lenovo Z580 that has the Centrino Wireless-N220 wifi card in it. This card is 2.4ghz only, and I am surrounded by 5Ghz networks and the slow connection is KILLING ME! I am all lined up and ready to buy an Intel Ultra-6300 wifi card and use it - after I can secure a way to get rid of the whitelist in the system BIOS.

I have been able to find a thread about the Z570, but I want to be absolutely sure it is compatible with the Z580 before I try anything. After all they are two different systems. Any help you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

Backup bios for mod: http://rghost.net/48491733

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#5
Got it, here's the file. Thanks!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3atytf
find
quote
#6
(09-06-2013, 07:50 PM)PThieme Wrote: BIOS backed up successfully.

Upload! Huh

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#7
sorry, updated previous post ^
find
quote
#8
(09-06-2013, 08:13 PM)PThieme Wrote: sorry, updated previous post ^

Bios mod: IdeaPad_Z580_NWL_PThieme
http://rghost.net/48613794
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#9
Still waiting for the chip in the mail. I'll flash the bios and let you know if it boots though
find
quote
#10
Ok I installed MS DOS on a flash drive (used this utility http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/467...reate.html ) and copied the files you sent me to the root of the drive. I cannot get my computer to boot to the drive at all. Help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)