Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227278
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119500
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310529
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z480 & Z580 (5FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
(12-01-2013, 04:14 AM)sovem Wrote:
(11-30-2013, 11:00 PM)xyl5869 Wrote: HELLO all,
Can somebody help me to removing wlan whitelist please .

My computer is Lenovo ideapad Z580,Bios Revision: 5FCN40WW

-Bios link:http://rghost.net/50559902

Thanks in advance!

Please post HW IDs (old & new card)

My old ID is PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_311817AA,
but I have not to buy new one,so I just want to removing the wlan whitelist.
Then I can use any wlan card.
find
quote
#42
(12-01-2013, 09:14 AM)xyl5869 Wrote: My old ID is PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_311817AA,
but I have not to buy new one,so I just want to removing the wlan whitelist.
Then I can use any wlan card.

WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN40WW_BACKUP_NWL_xyl5869
http://rghost.net/50581178
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#43
im wanting some help on removing the wifi whitelist for my lenovo z580
here is my backup https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsysdu7x7u4skn...AKK_64.ROM
.rar   BIOSBAKK_64.rar (Size: 1.6 MB / Downloads: 5)

gotta say too after reading through a number of posts this is an extremely helpful site and for people to take the time to mod peoples bios's is above and beyond!!

Thanks
find
quote
#44
(12-01-2013, 07:26 PM)sovem Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 09:14 AM)xyl5869 Wrote: My old ID is PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_311817AA,
but I have not to buy new one,so I just want to removing the wlan whitelist.
Then I can use any wlan card.

WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN40WW_BACKUP_NWL_xyl5869
http://rghost.net/50581178
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thank you very much!
I want to ask about this modified ROM can use any wireless network card?
Because I haven't buy another wireless network card.
find
quote
#45
Yeah, any.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#46
(12-02-2013, 05:56 PM)sovem Wrote: Yeah, any.

I will try in the coming days ,because my wireless card is on the way
find
quote
#47
(12-02-2013, 05:56 PM)sovem Wrote: Yeah, any.

It's work!!! Thank you very much!!!
find
quote
#48
Thanks for feedback.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#49
Hello, I would like the whitelist removal for:

Lenovo Z580
Bios: 5FCN30WW
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&SUBSYS_42228086&REV_C4
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&SUBSYS_42228086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&CC_0280
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8w9ntm6cl59qy...AKK_64.ROM

I haven't ordered a new wifi card yet. Any recommendations? Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#50
(12-08-2013, 04:56 AM)edgargerad Wrote: Hello, I would like the whitelist removal for:

Lenovo Z580
Bios: 5FCN30WW
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&SUBSYS_42228086&REV_C4
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&SUBSYS_42228086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0891&CC_0280
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8w9ntm6cl59qy...AKK_64.ROM

I haven't ordered a new wifi card yet. Any recommendations? Thank you in advance.

WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN30WW_BACKUP_NWL_edgargerad
http://rghost.net/50816442
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)