Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424181
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223861
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119105
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#21
Hello everyone, completely new to the bios flashing world for things like this so bare with me. 
I have a Lenovo Ideapad z710 that I need to whitelist. 

Here is some details about the laptop and such as requested:

Laptop Model: Lenovo Ideapad z710
Laptop PCI ID (Wifi): Intel® Wireless-N 7260
 - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_73\0C8BFDFFFF58792900
Hardware ids for this wifi card:
Code:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_73
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&CC_0280

Bios Version: 7FCN96WW
Bios Download Link: 
Code:
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/IdeaPad-Z-Series-laptops/IdeaPad-Z710-Notebook/downloads/DS100523

I purchased the following wifi card but it refuses to work due to being unsupported cause of the whitelist:
Code:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F83VU2735

If there is any other info I can give to help with  this let me know. I've tried everything I can find online and nothing has worked so far.
find
quote
#22
(01-26-2017, 10:35 PM)atom0s Wrote: Hello everyone, completely new to the bios flashing world for things like this so bare with me. 
I have a Lenovo Ideapad z710 that I need to whitelist. 
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum , make bios damp and report
find
quote
#23
(01-27-2017, 06:56 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 10:35 PM)atom0s Wrote: Hello everyone, completely new to the bios flashing world for things like this so bare with me. 
I have a Lenovo Ideapad z710 that I need to whitelist. 
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum , make bios damp and report


Thanks for helping, here are the files:

Report: https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqg0xo
Dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/5esm4e
find
quote
#24
(01-28-2017, 02:05 AM)atom0s Wrote: Thanks for helping, here are the files:
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#25
(01-28-2017, 03:45 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:05 AM)atom0s Wrote: Thanks for helping, here are the files:
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

Hi 

I just saw this thread and went very happy, you guys are great!

Did this mod work? I have the same laptop with the same bios version, and i recently bought the Broadcom BCM94352HMB, which is not in the whitelist. I have never modded a bios before, and don't know anything about it. Can i use the files and just install them in some way? And how risky is it?

BTW, I'm using Clover Bootloader. Does that make any difference?
find
quote
#26
Yes Dudu2002's help worked and my bios is now unlocked and unwhitelisted. Smile I can assist you via pm if you want some help with this.
find
quote
#27
(01-28-2017, 11:23 PM)atom0s Wrote: Yes Dudu2002's help worked and my bios is now unlocked and unwhitelisted. Smile I can assist you via pm if you want some help with this.

Thank you, I really appreciate it! Smile  I send you a private message, i need to install windows first though. I will send you a pm, when ready.
find
quote
#28
Hello friend! Please help, need a modified BIOS with no whitelist for Lenovo notebook IdeaPad Z710 (7FCN96WW). And tell me how to install it. I would be grateful grateful if you help me! I enclose a link to a damp and report:
damp: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zkj4wk
report: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nw1zay
Please help!  Rolleyes
find
quote
#29
(03-31-2017, 08:11 PM)nwo Wrote: Hello friend! Please help, need a modified BIOS with no whitelist for Lenovo notebook IdeaPad Z710 (7FCN96WW). And tell me how to install it. I would be grateful grateful if you help me! I enclose a link to a damp and report:
Please help!  Rolleyes
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#30
Hi I need this aswell.
I have a Lenovo Z710 with 7FCN96WW firmware and I got a Intel 7260HMW AN nic that is not accepted by the system.

What do i need to do to whitelist the nic?


Result
https://www.sendspace.com/file/z3d0db
Damp
http://rgho.st/92HFKNQdv

//Dennis
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)