Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6518
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308201
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61537
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19937
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168408
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5964
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5467
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60715
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 643
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693552
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173986
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 921
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59527
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43057

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#41
(02-10-2018, 11:19 AM)rorik2000 Wrote: Hi. I need help. I have Lenovo Z710 with bios version 7FCN96WW. i want replace another wifi card.
Please help me.
Hi
Your mod completed. 
Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#42
Hi i need to whitelist my lenovo Z710 this is my report:
result:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zjryyv
dump
https://www.sendspace.com/file/af7spm
find
quote
#43
Hello .

I need help. I have to replace my wifi.

my files: z710.7z
find
quote
#44
(03-17-2018, 11:10 AM)iamam Wrote: Hello .

I need help. I have to replace my wifi
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#45
Hello,
may somebody help me to remove the whitelist?
I have a Lenovo Z710 with the latest offical Bios 7FCN96WW.
Is there a possibility to get more features in BIOS?
Thank you for help!
find
quote
#46
Hello .

I would like to access - advanced settings in bios - could you help me, please? Lenovo Z710 + 7FCN96WW

bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qrhri6

Thanks a lot in advance!
find
quote
#47
(04-01-2018, 06:46 AM)Mateo088 Wrote: Hello .

I would like to access - advanced settings in bios - could you help me, please? Lenovo Z710 + 7FCN96WW

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#48
Hi!
Please help turn off the white list!

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/carF...PaywXNLj7A
find
quote
#49
Hi,
Please help turn off the white list. Thank you.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qlaznv
find
quote
#50
Hello. 

I need a Whitelist Bios for my Lenovo Z710. 

I want to Replace with BCM94352.

I Upload the Results.rar

Thank you so much sir.


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 8.58 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)