Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310653
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#31
(04-08-2017, 07:14 AM)denare Wrote: Hi I need this aswel.
I have a Lenovo Z710 with 7FCN96WW firmware and I got a Intel 7260HMW AN nic that is not accepted by the system.

What do i need to do to whitelist the nic?

//Dennis
Hi
Your mod completed
Read PM
find
quote
#32
Hello !
I have the same problem with my lenovo z710 7FCN96WW. I need whitelist and short instruction how to install it. 
Here are the links with result and damp:

Result: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0rzpql
Damp: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hbwdw4
find
quote
#33
(04-11-2017, 03:56 PM)selenia78 Wrote: Hello !
I have the same problem with my lenovo z710 7FCN96WW. I need whitelist and short instruction how to install it. 
Here are the links with result and damp:

Result: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0rzpql
Damp: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hbwdw4
Hi
Your mod completed
Read PM
find
quote
#34
Hi all.
I have lenovo ideapad Z710 with intel processor. I need bios change, because i need plug another one Wlan card. In this forum i cand find Slic for my laptop. All links dont have this bios file with white list. Please help!!!
Sorry for my english.
find
quote
#35
(04-23-2017, 08:57 AM)inspector_electro007 Wrote: Hi all.
I have lenovo ideapad Z710 with intel processor. I need bios change, because i need plug another one Wlan card. In this forum i cand find Slic for my laptop. All links dont have this bios file with white list. Please help!!!
Sorry for my english.
Hi
Your mod completed
Check messages
find
quote
#36
Hi everyone.

Please send a modified bios to lenovo z710

Thank you very much
find
quote
#37
Hey, 

I have a Z710 , but the current 7260N wirelles card it's not enough for me, so I bought an AC 7260 but it's not lenovo certified with the part number of  20200412. That's what I would like to remove to accept my dual band wifi card. Possible to remove from the whitelist only the wlan cards restriction?

My bios version is :7fcn96ww (the latest)

Can you help me out?

Thanks !!!
find
quote
#38
Hi everybody!
There is Lenova z710, you need to change the BIOS, to connect another Wlan card. The new card is not recognized. Could you help with removing the whitelist?
Bios version - 7FCN96WW
Thanks for the help
find
quote
#39
Hi, 

Can somebody do a good tutorial how to remove or change the whitelist for a Z710. I describe why I need it:


I tried to mod my own bios for whitelist with EzH2O (2.1.0.4 and 2.1.0.13) but I can't open the original bios file (No FV information ) if I open and mod my backup made with the universal bios backup I get the error that :

"It only supports to flash secure BIOS on current platform.
The image to be updated is not a secure BIOS."

Lenovo Z710
BIOS Version : 7FCN96WW
System BIOS Date : 05/12/2014
BIOS Type : Insyde EFI

I just wanna remove on my own the whitelist for the wlan card restriction.
Anybody can help with a tool which can open that Z710X64_6M.fd bios ?

What could be the program? If the tool not opens how to ?



Thanks for any aswer [Image: smile.gif]
find
quote
#40
(04-08-2017, 07:14 AM)denare Wrote: Hi I need this aswell.
I have a Lenovo Z710 with 7FCN96WW firmware and I got a Intel 7260HMW AN nic that is not accepted by the system.

What do i need to do to whitelist the nic?


Result
https://www.sendspace.com/file/z3d0db
Damp
http://rgho.st/92HFKNQdv

//Dennis

Hi. I need help. I have Lenovo Z710 with bios version 7FCN96WW. i want replace another wifi card.
Please help me.
Results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wolj1m
dump
https://www.sendspace.com/file/83xw5h
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)