Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 27
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221904
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118882
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308902
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61708
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168768
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6121
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5614
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60904
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274792
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X240 (GIETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hi,

I'd like to enable the virtualization in my bios, could you unlock my bios and remove the wlan whitelist?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#22
(12-01-2020, 11:43 AM)fpo Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to enable the virtualization in my bios, could you unlock my bios and remove the wlan whitelist?

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#23
Greetings, Bios-Mods.com Community!

I`ve got a problem with 3g modem - notebook doesn`t see it. It gives 1802 error if i do restart in Windows (Windows loads in normal mode at first time when i switch on power). Wifi card works good, the problem is only with 3g modem (i switched off wwan in bios settings, so notebook starts without annoying error now even if do reboot).

I would like to ask you to remove the wwan/wlan whitelist!

My backup files are here - https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/btST...FEjvGCWB5A

Thanks in advance!

With Respect,
Open Systems!
find
quote
#24
Hi, i'd like to request whitelist removal and advanced menu for x240. dumped with spi programmer


Attached Files
.bin   x240_bios.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#25
Hi everyone,

I m sorry if i m wrong but i cant create a new thread (in fact i can but a bug cant let me write the message) so i post here.

Anyway.
My Whitelist Removal request:

Model - Lenovo X240
BIOS Backup Link - https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/z1XJ...otul%2FL8Q (i have some trouble by backuptool 19, idk if the archive is complete)
BIOS Type - Phoenix BIOS /ACPI 2.0
BIOS Version - GIET99WW(2.49)
Current WiFi Card - RTL 8192 eebt BT4.0 carte Bluetooth 04W3804
Hardware ID - PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_001B10EC&REV_00\4&14EE4562&0&00E1
Future WiFi Card (Hopefully cause i buy and try to install, without good result ) - Intel AX200NGW

I try (and failed.... F*** it Lenovo! >< ) the no1802 solution but not working for me (i have the no-error bite message...without change) so i am here.

Thank for your job!
find
quote
#26
Hi, I would like to request whitelist removal and advanced menu for Lenovo X240.
I dumped with 2 tools to be sure. (I don't know if I dumped correctly.)

CH341A tool: https://www.sendspace.com/file/54dajx

AsProgrammer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hf9atv

UEFI BIOS Version: GIET99WW (2.49)
Embedded Controller Version: GIHT33WW
Machine Type Model: 20AMA1Y3UK

I would like to replace the Wifi card AC7260NGW to a 9260NGW

Thank you so much.
find
quote
#27
(08-29-2021, 11:13 AM)PhaZee Wrote: Hi, I would like to request whitelist removal and advanced menu for Lenovo X240.
I dumped with 2 tools to be sure. (I don't know if I dumped correctly.)

UEFI BIOS Version: GIET99WW (2.49)
Embedded Controller Version: GIHT33WW
Machine Type Model: 20AMA1Y3UK

I would like to replace the Wifi card AC7260NGW to a 9260NGW

Thank you so much.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#28
Hello Guys,
can you please remove whitelist ?
Thank you very much.

https://ufile.io/be1crd3v
find
quote
#29
(09-16-2021, 02:35 PM)biotin Wrote: Hello Guys,
can you please remove whitelist ?
Thank you very much.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#30
Hello, I would like to request wifi whitelist removal for Lenovo X240.
Can you please remove whitelist ?

Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)