Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 77
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101432
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 509
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7253
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6962
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14326
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425346
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3823
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227230
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119445
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6982
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310461
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62209

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X240 (GIETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hi,

I'd like to enable the virtualization in my bios, could you unlock my bios and remove the wlan whitelist?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#22
(12-01-2020, 11:43 AM)fpo Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to enable the virtualization in my bios, could you unlock my bios and remove the wlan whitelist?

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#23
Greetings, Bios-Mods.com Community!

I`ve got a problem with 3g modem - notebook doesn`t see it. It gives 1802 error if i do restart in Windows (Windows loads in normal mode at first time when i switch on power). Wifi card works good, the problem is only with 3g modem (i switched off wwan in bios settings, so notebook starts without annoying error now even if do reboot).

I would like to ask you to remove the wwan/wlan whitelist!

My backup files are here - https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/btST...FEjvGCWB5A

Thanks in advance!

With Respect,
Open Systems!
find
quote
#24
Hi, i'd like to request whitelist removal and advanced menu for x240. dumped with spi programmer


Attached Files
.bin   x240_bios.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#25
Hi everyone,

I m sorry if i m wrong but i cant create a new thread (in fact i can but a bug cant let me write the message) so i post here.

Anyway.
My Whitelist Removal request:

Model - Lenovo X240
BIOS Backup Link - https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/z1XJ...otul%2FL8Q (i have some trouble by backuptool 19, idk if the archive is complete)
BIOS Type - Phoenix BIOS /ACPI 2.0
BIOS Version - GIET99WW(2.49)
Current WiFi Card - RTL 8192 eebt BT4.0 carte Bluetooth 04W3804
Hardware ID - PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_001B10EC&REV_00\4&14EE4562&0&00E1
Future WiFi Card (Hopefully cause i buy and try to install, without good result ) - Intel AX200NGW

I try (and failed.... F*** it Lenovo! >< ) the no1802 solution but not working for me (i have the no-error bite message...without change) so i am here.

Thank for your job!
find
quote
#26
Hi, I would like to request whitelist removal and advanced menu for Lenovo X240.
I dumped with 2 tools to be sure. (I don't know if I dumped correctly.)

CH341A tool: https://www.sendspace.com/file/54dajx

AsProgrammer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hf9atv

UEFI BIOS Version: GIET99WW (2.49)
Embedded Controller Version: GIHT33WW
Machine Type Model: 20AMA1Y3UK

I would like to replace the Wifi card AC7260NGW to a 9260NGW

Thank you so much.
find
quote
#27
(08-29-2021, 11:13 AM)PhaZee Wrote: Hi, I would like to request whitelist removal and advanced menu for Lenovo X240.
I dumped with 2 tools to be sure. (I don't know if I dumped correctly.)

UEFI BIOS Version: GIET99WW (2.49)
Embedded Controller Version: GIHT33WW
Machine Type Model: 20AMA1Y3UK

I would like to replace the Wifi card AC7260NGW to a 9260NGW

Thank you so much.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#28
Hello Guys,
can you please remove whitelist ?
Thank you very much.

https://ufile.io/be1crd3v
find
quote
#29
(09-16-2021, 02:35 PM)biotin Wrote: Hello Guys,
can you please remove whitelist ?
Thank you very much.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#30
Hello, I would like to request wifi whitelist removal for Lenovo X240.
Can you please remove whitelist ?

Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)