Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221268
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6579
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308717
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61626
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20015
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168640
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6045
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 584
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5536
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60814
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274721
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 704
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24683
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174264

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-55 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello
I have Acer Predator Helios 300 Model: PH315-55-76PF, I need bios advanced settings for some overclocking, ram optimise, external gpu, raid etc.
Please unlock my bios.
Thanks and king regards.


Attached Files
.rar   biosfulldump.rar (Size: 10.62 MB / Downloads: 36)
.rar   biosonly.rar (Size: 8.5 MB / Downloads: 33)

[Image: huh.gif][Image: confused.gif] If you dont know how to do, than ask someone who knows
find
quote
#2
Hey, I have a helios 300 and need a custom bios tô unlock advanced settings, could you help me?
find
quote
#3
My I please have a bios unlock.

Thank you for your time.
find
quote
#4
Hi, I have a Predator Helios 300 PH315-55-795C.  Could you please unlock bios for me.
Thanks for any help or info given!
find
quote
#5
(05-05-2023, 10:37 PM)cody81 Wrote: Hi, I have a Predator Helios 300 PH315-55-795C.  Could you please unlock bios for me.
Thanks for any help or info given!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#6
   
(05-06-2023, 03:21 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 10:37 PM)cody81 Wrote: Hi, I have a Predator Helios 300 PH315-55-795C.  Could you please unlock bios for me.
Thanks for any help or info given!
Hi
Need your bios dump

Thanks for your hard work on this one! I have new Advanced tabs with everything I needed.  I've uploaded photos of the new Advanced tabs as well to show it was actually unlocked.  Highly recommend, great site.. Thanks for your help!
find
quote
#7
how did you dump your bios? 
i need it unlocked to 
thanks
find
quote
#8
(06-11-2023, 03:32 PM)dhg4dragon8 Wrote: how did you dump your bios? 
i need it unlocked to 
thanks
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt
find
quote
#9
Hi, I have the exact same model as this person, can I flash the same modified bios file? EDIT: Sorry didn't quote the message. I was referring to the previous user who had an acer predator Helios 300 (PH315-55-795C).
find
quote
#10
(06-26-2023, 01:32 PM)petersonr11 Wrote: Hi, I have the exact same model as this person, can I flash the same modified bios file? EDIT: Sorry didn't quote the message. I was referring to the previous user who had an acer predator Helios 300 (PH315-55-795C).
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)