Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 543
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227370
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310543
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-55 BIOS Unlock
#41
(06-14-2025, 02:06 AM)jamesheytz23699 Wrote: Hello, Id like to do a BIOS dump but I just cant seem to find the apps that you are recommending us to use.

I have a PH 315-55
Rtx 3060
i7 12700h

Bios Version is 1.12 from the Acer Website.
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#42
I can't find it anywhere and I have blocked options in BIOS. Can someone help me?

I have a PH 315-55
Rtx 3070ti
i7 12700h

Bios Version is 1.12 from the Acer Website.
find
quote
#43
(06-18-2025, 12:07 AM)Kondzio22 Wrote: I can't find it anywhere and I have blocked options in BIOS. Can someone help me?

I have a PH 315-55
Rtx 3070ti
i7 12700h

Bios Version is 1.12 from the Acer Website.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#44
(06-18-2025, 02:06 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-18-2025, 12:07 AM)Kondzio22 Wrote: I can't find it anywhere and I have blocked options in BIOS. Can someone help me?
I have a PH 315-55
Rtx 3070ti
i7 12700h
Bios Version is 1.12 from the Acer Website.
Hi
Need your bios dump
I don't really know how to make a dump.could you please help me?
find
quote
#45
(06-18-2025, 02:36 AM)Kondzio22 Wrote: I don't really know how to make a dump.could you please help me?
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt
find
quote
#46
Just wanted to chime in and thank Dudu2002 for getting mine unlocked.
find
quote
#47
Hello, after so many trials and tribulations, I've finally got my BIOS image. I'd like to access the advanced menu. Thank you in advance.

PS: I would like all the features, please.


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#48
(12-22-2025, 06:21 AM)Elpresidentemiko Wrote: Hello, after so many trials and tribulations, I've finally got my BIOS image. I'd like to access the advanced menu. Thank you in advance.

PS: I would like all the features, please.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#49
Merci beaucoup Dudu202
find
quote
#50
(12-22-2025, 03:48 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-22-2025, 06:21 AM)Elpresidentemiko Wrote: Merhaba, bunca deneme ve yanılmadan sonra nihayet BIOS imajımı elde ettim. Gelişmiş menüye erişmek istiyorum. Şimdiden teşekkür ederim.
Not: Lütfen tüm özelliklere erişim istiyorum.
Merhaba,
Modifikasyonunuz tamamlandı. Mesajlarınızı kontrol edin.
Bu modifikasyon SADECE bu dizüstü bilgisayar için geçerlidir!!!

Hi friend. I have a laptop model PH315-55-795C and I want to enable advanced BIOS settings. My laptop's panel was replaced, and after the panel replacement, I can't enable the advanced Optimus settings. I used the original panel code, but the system doesn't recognize it, so I can't access G-Sync or the external GPU. Can you help me? My files are here.


Attached Files
.bin   bios_yedek.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)