Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308229
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61542
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168422
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5970
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60722
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274666
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24612
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693634
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173997
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello,

I want to replace my Intel 7260 Wireless-N with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.

I currently found this PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_73\0C8BFDFFFF3E51C000 in Device Manager - Wifi Hardware ID.

I've made a backup of my current bios with fpt64.
http://rghost.net/49966226

Thank you!
find
quote
#2
(11-05-2013, 06:22 PM)alexdiaz Wrote: Hello,

I want to replace my Intel 7260 Wireless-N with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.

I currently found this PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_73\0C8BFDFFFF3E51C000 in Device Manager - Wifi Hardware ID.

I've made a backup of my current bios with fpt64.
http://rghost.net/49966226

Thank you!

Try this: IdeaPad_Z510_8DCN24WW_BACKUP_NWL_alexdiaz
http://rghost.net/49967446
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
Hi,

I've made a bootable dos but I can't flash.

Error 201: [FPT.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.

And if I try from Windows with the same tool that I've used to create the backup ROM it says:
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!.

I've also enabled USB Bios flashback from bios.
Any ideas?
find
quote
#4
Does anyone know a way to bypass bios write protection (Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!) on the latest Insyde bioses?
find
quote
#5
PLEASE help us to remove the whitelist of wifi in lenovo z510. I did install intel 7260ac and it is not detecting and not supporting.

Please do help us.

please re-upload the file IdeaPad_Z510_8DCN24WW_BACKUP_NWL_alexdiaz


thanks in advance.

Re upload the file IdeaPad_Z510_8DCN24WW_BACKUP_NWL_alexdiaz
find
quote
#6
Run this and upload result.rar for mod.
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#7
(01-13-2014, 05:57 AM)sovem Wrote: Run this and upload result.rar for mod.
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

Same error. result.rar file uploaded here.


http://rghost.net/51617464
find
quote
#8
Sovem,

We are waiting for your assistance to remove the whitelist.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help to resolve this issue.
find
quote
#9
[Request] Lenovo z510 bios wifi whitelist removal request

Backup of my bios is uploaded here.

LENOVO-8DCN26WW.rom is uploaded

http://rghost.net/51786359

please do help us to remove the bios whitelist

Thanks
find
quote
#10
(01-19-2014, 09:51 PM)nskbalu Wrote: [Request] Lenovo z510 bios wifi whitelist removal request

Backup of my bios is uploaded here.

LENOVO-8DCN26WW.rom is uploaded

http://rghost.net/51786359

please do help us to remove the bios whitelist

Thanks

Run this and upload result.rar
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)