Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310653
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] HP Compaq 6730b Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi guys

Unfortunately i upgrade new bios for 6730b doesn't let me use my wifi anymore,
i see there its a solution about 2010 version but i upgrade 2011 and im stuck on itDodgy

Manufacture : HP
Model : 6730b
Bios Revision : I dont know Angel
Bios File : ftp://15.240.238.53/pub/softpaq/sp55501-...p55644.exe
Bios Version : 2011
My Wifi card: Broadcom BCM94311MCG 802.11g Mini PCI Express Card

I tried but couldn't edit can someone help me please i need my connection back im stuck and dont delet my threat until i find solution,
find
quote
#2
really need this as well, f20 would be great! thanks!
find
quote
#3
ftp://15.217.49.143/pub/softpaq/sp55501-...p55644.exe

BIOS revision: F.20

any help would be great!
Please help, I desperately needed!
find
quote
#4
Why is this in the confirmed section? As far as I know there isnt any modded bios yet...

Can someone tell if the whitelist can be removed in this case, even better can somebody remove it? It would be a great help!

Thanks in advance!

Ben
find
quote
#5
Hello,

I tried to switch the old Intel 5100 512AGN mini-PCI-E wireless card with a brand new Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160, and then discovered both Error 104 and HP whitelist.

Summary :

- Laptop : HP Compaq 6730b

- BIOS : updated to F.20
     - SoftPaq NUMBER : sp57343
     - SUPERSEDES : sp50750
- ROM Family : 68PDD

- Previous wifi device : Intel 5100 (512AGN). Works perfectly.

- Actual wifi device : Intel 3160HMW. Error 104 (see whitelist)
     - CMIIT ID : 2013AJ7882(M)

- Request : Adding the new device to the whitelist or remove the whitelist.


Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#6
Hello, i've lost WLAN Card after repair my HP 6730b
Need modded bios w/o Whitelist
Now laptop have version is 68PDD ver.f13

Link to download ver. F20 - https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-5...p57343.exe

Thank you
find
quote
#7
Hello all! I'm searched all around forums and in the mega thread but I cannot find any working link for HP ProBook 6730b bios with no whitelelist. I have this old ProBook that I need to resume but the standard intel wi-fi card isn't supported in Windows 10 and every card I try is not on whitelist, I really need to remove whitelist with a modded BIOS. IS there anyone who saved the old F17 bios or has a working link? All I found there are broken now.
find
quote
#8
(03-10-2023, 08:30 AM)ikor83 Wrote: Hello all! I'm searched all around forums and in the mega thread but I cannot find any working link for HP ProBook 6730b bios with no whitelelist. I have this old ProBook that I need to resume but the standard intel wi-fi card isn't supported in Windows 10 and every card I try is not on whitelist, I really need to remove whitelist with a modded BIOS. IS there anyone who saved the old F17 bios or has a working link? All I found there are broken now.

Here's whitelist removed BIOS, too bad I am still missing dual-IDA modded one.


Attached Files
.zip   HP Compaq_6530b_6730b_sp51317_F17_no_whitelist.zip (Size: 1.73 MB / Downloads: 30)
find
quote
#9
(03-12-2023, 10:25 PM)sampppa Wrote:
(03-10-2023, 08:30 AM)ikor83 Wrote: Hello all! I'm searched all around forums and in the mega thread but I cannot find any working link for HP ProBook 6730b bios with no whitelelist. I have this old ProBook that I need to resume but the standard intel wi-fi card isn't supported in Windows 10 and every card I try is not on whitelist, I really need to remove whitelist with a modded BIOS. IS there anyone who saved the old F17 bios or has a working link? All I found there are broken now.

Here's whitelist removed BIOS, too bad I am still missing dual-IDA modded one.

Thanks so much you are a saviour! I've tried but it says the BIOS is not compatibile, could be due to F20 is already flashed? Any way to refresh it? Maybe with freedos or flashing original F17 first?

UPDATE: still nothing, the issue is HP block downgrade I need to find a method to do that.
find
quote
#10
(03-14-2023, 06:34 AM)ikor83 Wrote: Thanks so much you are a saviour! I've tried but it says the BIOS is not compatibile, could be due to F20 is already flashed? Any way to refresh it? Maybe with freedos or flashing original F17 first?

UPDATE: still nothing, the issue is HP block downgrade I need to find a method to do that.

I used CH341A to flash that older BIOS image, even it were pretty slow process with that HP laptop.
To keep original serial numbers you can move EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid-region from dump of old BIOS to modified BIOS-image with UEFITool.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)