Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6374
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424519
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224697
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309770
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

AMI BIOS UNLOCK REQUEST CLEVO P170SM
#11
(06-17-2018, 04:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:29 AM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:15 AM)genius239 Wrote: You said you have flash it once ,so you should know how to flash it ,i only mod bios file ,use it replace original one then flash it.

Yes I flashed it once and the flash involved both ec and bios, that is why I asked. I will flash it again both and let you know. 

If number one is ok, do I need to test number 2 as well?

Thanks for the time!

I think it is not easy to unlock ,so i mod two file.

Hey Genius test number 1 works wonderfully. 
I have just one question: the intel bios loo (the blue skull) is so cool but it only works when legacy mode is disabled and the old ugly "note" logo splash screen comes up when legacy is enabled.
Also do you know if battery charge control and fan control can be enabled on this bios?

How do I make the skull logo permanent in legacy mode as well???
find
quote
#12
(06-17-2018, 12:37 PM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:29 AM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:15 AM)genius239 Wrote: You said you have flash it once ,so you should know how to flash it ,i only mod bios file ,use it replace original one then flash it.

Yes I flashed it once and the flash involved both ec and bios, that is why I asked. I will flash it again both and let you know. 

If number one is ok, do I need to test number 2 as well?

Thanks for the time!

I think it is not easy to unlock ,so i mod two file.

Hey Genius test number 1 works wonderfully. 
I have just one question: the intel bios loo (the blue skull) is so cool but it only works when legacy mode is disabled and the old ugly "note" logo splash screen comes up when legacy is enabled.
Also do you know if battery charge control and fan control can be enabled on this bios?

How do I make the skull logo permanent in legacy mode as well???

I remember  i only put skull logo on 2,but you said 1 was success ,it's strange.
Re-upload success bios file for me ,let me check it again.
And if you can ,please capture unlock tab screen : advanced and chipset .

find
quote
#13
(06-17-2018, 01:13 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 12:37 PM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:29 AM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:15 AM)genius239 Wrote: You said you have flash it once ,so you should know how to flash it ,i only mod bios file ,use it replace original one then flash it.

Yes I flashed it once and the flash involved both ec and bios, that is why I asked. I will flash it again both and let you know. 

If number one is ok, do I need to test number 2 as well?

Thanks for the time!

I think it is not easy to unlock ,so i mod two file.

Hey Genius test number 1 works wonderfully. 
I have just one question: the intel bios loo (the blue skull) is so cool but it only works when legacy mode is disabled and the old ugly "note" logo splash screen comes up when legacy is enabled.
Also do you know if battery charge control and fan control can be enabled on this bios?

How do I make the skull logo permanent in legacy mode as well???

I remember  i only put skull logo on 2,but you said 1 was success ,it's strange.
Re-upload success bios file for me ,let me check it again.
And if you can ,please capture unlock tab screen : advanced and chipset .

I will post the advanced and chipset tabs later. 
Here the file I flashed from test 1.

https://mega.nz/#!DDZyXY6T!rkZYDs1vJVMIw...6-KdB4UEoE
find
quote
#14
Try this one ,and test when legacy=enabled or legacy=disabled ,what change with splash logo.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ti4rqsad10...3.rar/file

find
quote
#15
(06-19-2018, 08:48 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this one ,and test when legacy=enabled or legacy=disabled ,what change with splash logo.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ti4rqsad10...3.rar/file

Fantastic.  Even though the skull is much smaller I do love it anyway!

There is a huge amount of hidden features now shown. Many more than in the previous bios you gave me. Gonna take some pics now.
find
quote
#16
(06-19-2018, 08:48 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this one ,and test when legacy=enabled or legacy=disabled ,what change with splash logo.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ti4rqsad10...3.rar/file

Pics as requested.


https://mega.nz/#F!OTwnAK7T!p1c6KB92aVHCKEoOzTfxTQ
find
quote
#17
(06-19-2018, 08:48 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this one ,and test when legacy=enabled or legacy=disabled ,what change with splash logo.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ti4rqsad10...3.rar/file

Genius thanks for the help. Will donate as soon as I get next salary!
find
quote
#18
Genius I thought I had donated to you. I realised I didn't when someone asked me for the bios you have created. Went back to my paypal history to check of any donation to you and found none. Donation done now and I will send the guy who asked for your bios (thanks again going great with my new i7 4940xm, overclocked) and any other guy who wants it to your donation page.

Thanks again!
find
quote
#19
Genius can you confirm if you received the money, please?
find
quote
#20
Hello @cryogen and @genius239

I too have a Clevo P170SM-a running an I7-4710hq and GTX 970M. I would really like the modified bios to unlock all the features.

Hope you can help me out
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)