Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61107
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

AMI BIOS UNLOCK REQUEST CLEVO P170SM
#1
HI community. I'm new to the site would like to have some guidance. I have a Clevo P170SM with i7 4710MQ and would like to overlock it. XTU or ThrottleStop won't allow it since my multiplier is locked. is there a guide for me to do this?
find
quote
#2
Hello

Request unlocked bios for the P170sm-a, I need hidden settings available. 

Thanks
find
quote
#3
I think you should upload bios and need to make sure it is correct bios file for your laptop ,it mean you need flash it once to identify.

Attach bios file can let people to try to mod it ,maybe someone can help you out .

find
quote
#4
(06-16-2018, 08:32 AM)genius239 Wrote: I think you should upload bios and need to make sure it is correct bios file for your laptop  ,it mean you need flash it once to identify.

Attach bios file can let people to try to mod it ,maybe someone can help you out .

I am trying to attach it but this is what the system says:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type.
find
quote
#5
(06-16-2018, 08:32 AM)genius239 Wrote: I think you should upload bios and need to make sure it is correct bios file for your laptop  ,it mean you need flash it once to identify.

Attach bios file can let people to try to mod it ,maybe someone can help you out .

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/...14.790474/

It's the  
For P177SM-A & P170SM-A 
EC V 1.03.09 
& 
BIOS V 1.03.11

I have already flashed it and it is working fine. I need the hidden settings, thought.
find
quote
#6
(06-16-2018, 06:21 PM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 08:32 AM)genius239 Wrote: I think you should upload bios and need to make sure it is correct bios file for your laptop  ,it mean you need flash it once to identify.

Attach bios file can let people to try to mod it ,maybe someone can help you out .

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/...14.790474/

It's the  
For P177SM-A & P170SM-A 
EC V 1.03.09 
& 
BIOS V 1.03.11

I have already flashed it and it is working fine. I need the hidden settings, thought.

I try to made two mod here ,test them and tell me what change on Advanced tab and chipset tab.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7t17x55t65...t.rar/file

find
quote
#7
(06-16-2018, 11:37 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 06:21 PM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 08:32 AM)genius239 Wrote: I think you should upload bios and need to make sure it is correct bios file for your laptop  ,it mean you need flash it once to identify.

Attach bios file can let people to try to mod it ,maybe someone can help you out .

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/...14.790474/

It's the  
For P177SM-A & P170SM-A 
EC V 1.03.09 
& 
BIOS V 1.03.11

I have already flashed it and it is working fine. I need the hidden settings, thought.

I try to made two mod here ,test them and tell me what change on Advanced tab and chipset tab.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7t17x55t65...t.rar/file
Hey Genius thanks.

What happen if something goes wrong? Can I still flash it to the old one? Also, which files do I have to but in the ms dos flashcard? All except the EC file?

Thanks
find
quote
#8
You said you have flash it once ,so you should know how to flash it ,i only mod bios file ,use it replace original one then flash it.

find
quote
#9
(06-17-2018, 04:15 AM)genius239 Wrote: You said you have flash it once ,so you should know how to flash it ,i only mod bios file ,use it replace original one then flash it.

Yes I flashed it once and the flash involved both ec and bios, that is why I asked. I will flash it again both and let you know. 

If number one is ok, do I need to test number 2 as well?

Thanks for the time!
find
quote
#10
(06-17-2018, 04:29 AM)cryogen Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:15 AM)genius239 Wrote: You said you have flash it once ,so you should know how to flash it ,i only mod bios file ,use it replace original one then flash it.

Yes I flashed it once and the flash involved both ec and bios, that is why I asked. I will flash it again both and let you know. 

If number one is ok, do I need to test number 2 as well?

Thanks for the time!

I think it is not easy to unlock ,so i mod two file.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)